Am i able to amend garden border between 2 flats?conditions

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all responses. I will try to contact land registry to see what should be done. Agree, better to inform council.

Do they have information in regards to land registry? like the boundaries of each flat?

Anybody including the council can look up title plans online at the Land Registry website and see property boundaries. Costs £3 a copy.

Thanks for all responses. I will try to contact land registry to see what should be done. Agree, better to inform council.

Do they have information in regards to land registry? like the boundaries of each flat?

Anybody including the council can look up title plans online at the Land Registry website and see property boundaries. Costs £3 a copy.

Tipper, thanks for the tip. never knew I could get access to such info. Brilliant stuff.

Would you know if council look into front and back garden separately when it comes to not building anything more than 50% of garden area? Can I claim, I haven't done any building in my front garden?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back