Amazing singer

Sponsored Links
There's nothing of her is there? Where does that voice come from?
That second vid she's belting out a Whitney Houston song live, better than poor old Whitney ever could and being totally ignored by those guys next to her. :LOL: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That second vid she's belting out a Whitney Houston song live, better than poor old Whitney ever could and being totally ignored by those guys next to her. :LOL: :rolleyes:

Yes, I found those blokes really annoying.

I dare say she will have done as well. She still nailed the song though, even with all the distractions. Impressive!

Yes, I found those blokes really annoying.
Perhaps she was invading their space rather than t'uther way around.

Nice invasion though.

I've looked a bit more into that girl now, it turns out those vids were a couple of years old from when she was trying to get noticed.
She's done that now alright, won some talent contest and got signed by a record company, they've polished her up a bit and they're touting her as the next big thing over in the Philippines.
It's hardly surprising, that kid's a superstar I reckon, just needs that greedy cnt Cowell to get a grip of her and she'll fly.
Her name is Paullete Cambronero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kd5rffwPTg&list=PLXjXbBD8EzbkdoTc43LSi4nnP7QDgfA7F&index=17

Sponsored Links
Back