Amex/Avios points

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone collect/use them? I've just had 20,000 points credited to my Amex account for hitting a new card spend target. I can exchange them for a £100 gift voucher for quite a few places or convert them to 20,000 Avios points. Which would be the best deal? I also already have 16,000 Avios points plus our daughter is going to use a referral link from me for an Amex card so that she can collect them but I will also get another 9,000 points for that. Any suggestions of what to do? Are they worth more than £100 if I used them at British Airways?

Sponsored Links
I’ve never really earned much from Amex so got rid of my Platinum charge card over a decade ago. It was good for airport lounges and vip access.

What did you have to spend for your points?

I’ve never really earned much from Amex so got rid of my Platinum charge card over a decade ago. It was good for airport lounges and vip access.

What did you have to spend for your points?
£3k in 3 months. So 3,000 points plus 20,000 bonus points plus another 3,000 points for taking out a second card for Mrs Mottie. 4 airport lounge visits included BUT a £160 annual charge from year 2 so I’ll be ditching it before the years up!

Sponsored Links
Back