amtico floor problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got an Amtico floor fitted in my restaurant two and a half years ago. After about 4 months parts of it started to come up and the fitter, who was sent by the suppliers, came out and repaired it; although it was not perfect.
In the past year the floor is coming up really badly and we have tried on numerous occassions to get fitter back but he does not respond to calls.
Half of the floor was originally quarry tiles and the other half concrete.
Is this common ? or how can it be sorted ?
francop :(

Sponsored Links
Unless you have receipt of a guarantee that stretches to today your knackered.

If you have then address the matter with Amtico direct.

If you haven't then I suggest you get another Amtico fitter in to look at it and see if remedial work is possible.

As a restaurant the flooring use is obviously commercial, which may also change any terms / conditions / guarantee when compared with a domestic installation.

Out of interest is the floor problem over the tiled or concrete area, or both ?

If you purchased your floor from a reputable company they should be more than happy to rectify any problems - any type of LVT flooring should last longer than this if correctly installed. You should contact the company concerned

...or are you one of those annoying customers who gets a reputable company to come out and estimate the job, before contacting a friend of a friend who works for cash?

if its the former you will be fine. If its the latter then you only have yourself to blame

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back