Amtico Spacia Fitters?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, How do I get details of Qualified Amtico Fitters so I can hire someone to lay my new floor?
I checked with a supplier in Derbyshire and they refused to provide me details of their fitters uk wide unless I purchased from them. It looks like you need to buy from a supplier who then give you a fitter. Any suggestions where to look etc?

Sponsored Links
where you buying your flooring from then? If your buying of ebay/internet etc you will struggle to find an approved fitter as you will not have any guarranty etc on the product. (or if you do it will be usless. )

This is why you should buy it and have it installed by the same company.

Hi,

I have just had Amtico supplied and fitted in hall and lounge(job finished today) I can thoroughly recommend the company I used. They are prepared to travel providing that it is not a tiny job. They are based in Herts and travelled to me (Lincs) to fit 27 square meters. Last week they travelled to my sister in Brighton to lay her floor throughout the downstairs.
The bonus is that the total price was less that half of that quoted to me by a local company. It may be worth you trying him although I do know that he has quite a number of jobs lined up.
His name is Danny and his company is Amka.

If you google Amka amtico he should appear 4th one down the list.
he also fits Karndean too.
Hope this is of some help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back