Amy Wine house Thread removed

Sponsored Links
oh well
etheir complaining
or got or have dislexyia like me
and thought we taking micky out of wine house

It makes you wonder what sort of criteria the mods work too for deleting a thread surly it wasn't that bad?
unless I missed something
or maybe they decide on a personal basis ie if they see something they personally don't like/agree with
if so its a bit of a misuse of their privaliges IMO

Matt

Sponsored Links
Same with any moderating team, they have a set of rules, then have to look at complaints. Then some use a personal aggenda on top.
I have been a moderator on a few sites and disagreed with some decisions, wrongly made even to their rules.
Yet on cetrain sites moderating is so light its unseen.
Let a row erupt, send it to a dim corner of the site and only the ones involved will be there. No running across the forums like some do complaining.
Easy or what?

cheers for that Alarm
I was just wondering why the whole thread was deleted
as usually individual posts are deleted if offensive rather than the whole thread
but to be honest with the amount of distasteful (imo) jokes that were on it maybe once they were removed, the rest of the thread didn't make much sense
oh well, I was just wondering (well frightened in case I missed something really :LOL:)

Matt

Far too much moderation on here. The Mod's seem to have their favourites, who are allowed to post insults/ threats etc and don't have posts removed. Others can post innocuous posts and have them deleted before you can say, "Azerbyjingo." ;) ;)
PC gone mad??,,,, You'll think it has . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It is pretty obvious from this site that yes, the moderators 'have their favourites' maybe the moderators themselves post abusive posts and feel free as such to 'rule the roost'. I assume this site has an administrator...its questionable !

However, maybe they should remember that this is an open site......it is accessible to everyone...your wife, girlfriend, mum, dad, sister, daughter or granny.

It should not therefore be ruled by the 'oi you lookin' at me brigade' who seem to think its OK to post anything...to throw out abusive insults to someone they have never even met....or heaven forbid someone who actually dares to disagree with what they say.

It is an adult site so I am not saying censor everything...but here is huge difference between light hearted banter and downright offensiveness.

What you see in this forum around 9.00 am bears no resemblance to what's on around 3.00 in the morning.

As it happens warning have been issued. To the incorrect people IMHO.
Such is life.

Sponsored Links
Back