And another boiler problem - I am jinxed!!!

And in case you really were wondering anyone about the plumbing, apparently her pump went cos when they turned the system back on there was no water and it went round and round and round and broke.

So she's getting a new pump installed in the old boiler. I said she can't blame the builders cos if she had a proper system instead of two water tanks, one with an old immersion heate(that blew the fuses when she tried to plug it in) and a gas-fired boiler for the water and central heating (why so much in a 2 bed flat?) then it wouldn't have been a problem, they could turn it off and on again without breaking it. Something I do all the time.

Am I right or am I right? Looks to me like someone just patched it up a while ago in some complicated way when something went wrong...

Laura

Oooh I say. :)

Sponsored Links
Hi Laura.
Post us a picture of yourself next time you post.
The more pretty you are, the more help will be given I'm sure.

Get a pic of your friend upstairs as well and if she is also fit, Bahco and I could come round in the popemobile and check out all your plumbing. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

nopityA.gif

Sponsored Links
Hmm, an appealing thought. I'm not sure she'd be too keen on me flogging her body for a bit of pipework though. Would be great if I could get all my building service work done like that though.

Just you wait til I get my bathroom done.

L :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back