And the numpty of the day is.......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ME! I installed a combi three years ago for friends. I was back there today to carry out some pipework alterations due to them having an extension built. I went to the airing cupboard and started removing screws from the floorboards. Suddenly there was a hissing sound and water started spraying. Re-tightened screw and drained down. Sure enough I'd put a screw through a pipe when last I was there. It was just about the most awkward place it could be as well. I had even marked the boards with the position of the pipes to avoid such a scenario. Ah well, all sorted now but a pretty c****y day overall.

Sponsored Links
LOL

Mind you I returned to pipe up a bathroom on a place that I had just finished a full CH install about two weeks previous and went straight through the primaries wif me skilsaw

:oops:

imageflood.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Singh felt unable to recommend corgiman and solo for any future projects

imageflood.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Singh felt unable to recommend corgiman and solo for any future projects

ROFLMAO

It was the last time solo and CM worked together, but were happy to give them a "kerbside" guarantee

as long as their van was at the kerbside outside their house it was guaranteed

:)

Sponsored Links
just shows how thick u r never ever met a mr and mrs singh living on stilt houses

Sponsored Links
Back