And to prove my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Is it because you're a winging f**k who signed up to a DIY forum with the explicit aim of avoiding engaging in any talk of DIY?

Yes, yes it is.

Nozzle

Is it because you're a winging f**k who signed up to a DIY forum with the explicit aim of avoiding engaging in any talk of DIY?

Yes, yes it is.

Nozzle
If/when I am locked out of this thread, your trolling comments will be allowed to remain, but my comments will invariably be deleted.

I can and have proven my allegations multiple times, and my comments are deleted because what I expose and criticise is indefensible.
Deletion of my comments is the only way of avoiding such allegations.

Why don't you move to a forum for people who like to make political statements and leave this DIY forum for people involved in DIY

Sponsored Links
Why don't you move to a forum for people who like to make political statements and leave this DIY forum for people involved in DIY
A DIY comment? Like this one perhaps:
upload_2022-2-20_11-17-26.png

Or this one:
upload_2022-2-20_11-18-26.png

Or this one:
upload_2022-2-20_11-19-5.png

I am responding to the very obvious right wing extremists comments, that's why I'm posting in a supposed DIY site.
Anymore evidence required and I'm happy to oblige.
This site is littered with such examples.

I'm no troll, I label you as the winging f**k that you are. There's nothing troll about that.

A member for less than 6 months, achieving ~17 posts per day largely in "General Discussion" with very little contribution elsewhere. If ever there was a troll.....

Nozzle

I'm no troll, I label you as the winging f**k that you are. There's nothing troll about that.

A member for less than 6 months, achieving ~17 posts per day largely in "General Discussion" with very little contribution elsewhere. If ever there was a troll.....

Nozzle
If, in your opinion, it is trolling to expose and criticise blatant racist posts, then in your definition of trolling, I guess you will continue to consider me as a troll.
Trolling does not, in my opinion, include exposing and objecting to obvious racist comments, especially when they are supported by credible and existing evidence.
But I can fully understand how right wing extremists will interpret the exposing and opposing of racism as " intentionally provocative or offensive messages".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back