Andy Burnham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that question also apply to post #16. I see you appear to have left that one unquestioned. Why?
I see you have also not answered that one...

Rather selective as usual, old man :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The red wall that lent Boris their vote wont be feeling too happy

Andy Burnham has cut right to the heart of something Tories actually care about: staying in power

Sponsored Links
yes there is
it is right wing supporters who believe the pandemic is a scam
there is a connection....mostly because the right wing are interested in profit above savings lives
the Great Barrington Declaration: funded by right wing free marketers
climate change deniers
brexit campaigners
herd immunity "scientists"
all funded by the same group of right wing libertarian groups
Perhaps your question would also be answered if you said why you don't believe any scientists who disagree with the present strategy - and why right wing free marketers would fund it.

Notch.Stop being Silly.
It's true

Brexit campaign and Tories nicely connected with climate change deniers

Herd immunity bolox funded by right wing libertarian groups

QAnon funded by right wing Trump supporting groups

Brexit is another scam funded by right wing groups.

Boris couldn't win. Pay the demands and the other regions will be up in arms at getting less, not pay the demands and Burnham's north south divide message get through. Meanwhile its getting out of control and people will die. This is all about Labour trying to reclaim the North, like an episode of game of thrones.

Edit - page 3 = true, activate the Brexit trollbot. This thread has been on topic way too long.

Boris couldn't win. Pay the demands and the other regions will be up in arms at getting less, not pay the demands and Burnham's north south divide message get through. Meanwhile its getting out of control and people will die. This is all about Labour trying to reclaim the North, like an episode of game of thrones.

Edit - page 3 = true, activate the Brexit trollbot. This thread has been on topic way too long.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ews/manchester-tory-youth-group-call-19139056

Manchester Tory youth group call for Boris Johnson to resign
In a series of now deleted tweets the Manchester Young Conservatives launched a scathing attack on the Prime Minister over his handling of the negotiations with local leaders

"Boris has lied about helping us in the North. It’s time for him to go.

"He’s not a conservative. He’s got no back bone or genuine [beliefs]. He’s incompetent.

"He has now lost all the seats we worked so hard in Greater Manchester to win."

I thought it was about levelling up. I suppose they could do a Jenrick - you scratch my back and I scratch yours.

At the end of the day - Burnham wanted 65 and Johnson was offering 60. Hardly a win/lose and nobody is going to feel the material difference of 10%, particularly once incompetent councils have committee'd it to death.
This was politics over policy - all involved in causing the delay should be ashamed.

The red wall that lent Boris their vote wont be feeling too happy

Andy Burnham has cut right to the heart of something Tories actually care about: staying in power

I suppose you know that Central Manchester constituencies are labour, along with Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster, Wakefield, York, Newcastle, Nottingham, Birmingham, Leicester, Durham, Lancaster etc...... ?

I didn’t answer either of them so how is that selective?
Fair enough...

You have no worthwhile opinions...

I'm sure we'll all keep that in mind in the future...

Thanks for the heads up, old man (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back