So long Barnier, and thanks for all the fish.

By ripping up the EU withdrawal agreement, and betraying the good friday agreement with all the possible consequences of that

It'll be interesting to see what happens.....Northern Ireland stays in the single market for goods.

If UK rip up NI protocol element of WA it will damage the integrity of the Single Market and I guess contravene WTO customs rules.

Clearly the Tory govt is panicking, they have no systems in place for GB NI and they've realised their bulls hit plan of reimbursing NI businesses for tariff differences is unworkable.

Boris has discovered if you sell bulls hit, eventually it comes back to kick you in the nuts.

GB NI is just another piece of Brexit hogwash falling apart.

Sponsored Links
It'll be interesting to see what happens.....Northern Ireland stays in the single market for goods.

If UK rip up NI protocol element of WA it will damage the integrity of the Single Market and I guess contravene WTO customs rules.

Clearly the Tory govt is panicking, they have no systems in place for GB NI and they've realised their bulls hit plan of reimbursing NI businesses for tariff differences is unworkable.

Boris has discovered if you sell bulls hit, eventually it comes back to kick you in the nuts.

GB NI is just another piece of Brexit hogwash falling apart.
Thoughts in EU are that it is a message aimed at Tory back benchers.
Either to fire them up for a No Deal, or to prepare them for an eventual climb down.

The thread title is still making me chuckle :)

Sponsored Links
But that's the problem with brexiteers...

Always looking at their idea of 'foreigners' to blame for their ills...

They should be looking at the enemy within!
e

What like China
Perhaps remoaners don't get covid :LOL:

Enemy with in hmmm Islamic fruit cakes

Is that who u mean:?:

I will. Keep a n eye out ;)

Last edited:
Back