Brexit Negotiations proceeding, er...... well...... er....

Sponsored Links
20431614_969483089860877_782424445822800963_n.jpg

EHIC cover will continue because it's a European directive, not an EU one; in the same manner, if we were to be kicked out of Eurotran, the EU would have to take back the Nuclear waste that we are looking after for them. We are the foremost nuclear waste reprocessor, so they'll hang on to our expertise for as long as possible.

And I'll go with the loss of prosperity for a few years, but where does loss of sovereigntity come in to it.

Still, they're cute cartoons aren't they.

Sponsored Links
And I'll go with the loss of prosperity for a few years, but where does loss of sovereigntity come in to it.

Few decades?

So sovereignty is linked to prosperity?

Does sovereignty apply to the ownership of key UK assets say like National Grid?

What do you mean by regaining our sovereignty?

Last edited:
When we do regain our sovereignty, what will happen in real terms?
We never lost sovereignty (as shown in the Brexit white paper), but we might do in the coming years, as we become a rule taker, rather than a rule maker in coming trade deals. When in the EU (and a major player in it at that), we have shaped much of the EU to suit our needs.

When we do regain our sovereignty, what will happen in real terms?

Is devolution a loss of sovereignty?

It's seems like a straw man argument. When we actually get round to negotiating trade deals - there will be compromises - on tariffs, regulations, non tariff barriers etc which will impact us - is that a loss of sovereign control?

The use of terms that have emotive attachments. I wonder what the correlation is between Royalists and Brexitters.

Sponsored Links
Back