angle bead for non regular angles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, i've only ever used the 90° skim beads before for (obviously) right angled corners.
However, I've just dot'n'dabbed my new extension and there are a couple of external corners that are NOT 90°.

I'd say one angle is approx 110° and the other maybe 150° (guess work). Neither require long lengths, one is approx 600mm the other about 180mm.
So, whats the best beading to use?

Remember its on plasterboard which will only be skimmed so by my understanding the mesh stuff is not practical cos its too thick?

Thanks for any help. :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks, oh yeah i remember it was mentioned it in another thread i believe.
So, what? You just bend it to the correct angle? If so, is it easily shapeable as its quite a delicate corner where i want to fix it and hammering it to shaper may not be a good idea?
Is it fixed in the same way as regular angle beads?
Thanks again

the tape gets fixed on with fastset or similar, no hammering or nailing required..............right back to roofing... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
lol, can you tell i've got my hands full with this damned extension. Still.....i only started it last May......... :eek:

I know what you mean Ally, and would agree with you..... I saw the funny side of your post and responded with an alternative funny,,,, ish,,, not,,,??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Sorry :confused:

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back