Anh Nhu Nguyen.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
in the Saturday edition of i (1st July 2017) on page 5 under the heading

Courts.
Man posed as fire victim to get cash.

It states

" A middle aged man pretended his family died in the Grenfell Tower fire toget £10.000 fromthe victim relief fund ,the court heard.

Anh Nhu Nguyen 52 allegedly claimed that he lived inthe block & his wife & son had died there.He conned charities & the council out of almost £10,000 by posing as a victim for nearly 2 weeks. he was charged with 2 counts of fraud. He gave no indication of plea & was remanded in custody untill July 28th when he is due at Southwark Crown Court"

And NO I do not have a link :) perhaps JohnD & him again (?) should try getting the **** ends off of a chair & actually walking into a news agents & buying a paper.

Agreed its an old fashioned way of obtaining news. But give it a go.

any gripes about the above take it up with the press complaints commision & while u are making your complaint u may like to tell em

That the bloke who owns the daily wail may not be paying tax in the U.K. Yes Him its true :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Imprisoned and deported back to the sh1thole he came from post haste. What I'd do.

Sponsored Links
Imprisoned and deported back to the sh1thole he came from post haste. What I'd do.

I agree with this sentiment. Though many would class me as liberal I do feel that we as a society are more than just an economic model. We have to all agree to a set of principals which we should all abide with. Now if this fraudulent act was committed by a UK citizen then it would be simply a criminal offence. When it's committed by a foreigner (assume this guy isn't a UK citizen) does that make the crime worse or is it simply being prudent and reducing people who have criminal intentions of making the UK their home. But would this apply to all crimes or just to serious crimes?

I bet this little crook hasn't done as well as one of our home-grown rogues

lionheart.jpg

http://www.superyachtfan.com/superyacht/superyacht_lionheart.html

British when it suits him.

Puts the income into his non-tax-paying wifey's name.

Casts adrift the employees and pension scheme of his company after sucking it dry (tax free).

Sponsored Links
Back