Another 4 weeks…

Sponsored Links
Different clients, different markets, different goals. Vaccine, 1 market, 1 goal.

There isn't 1 market. Poor countries can't afford the more expensive and harder to distribute mRNA based vaccines. There are different technologies. Different regulations and laws etc.

Is that just in the UK or globally ? If all these scientists are working on the same virus, why so many different vaccines ?

No, globally.

There's more than one way to skin a cat. Or something like that. Some vaccines directly attack the virus, some do other stuff. Science is clever.

This sort of explains it. Note, not written today.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...ov/vaccines/about-vaccines/how-they-work.html

Types of Vaccines
Currently, there are three main types of COVID-19 vaccines that are authorized and recommended or undergoing large-scale (Phase 3) clinical trials in the United States.

Below is a description of how each type of vaccine prompts our bodies to recognize and protect us from the virus that causes COVID-19. None of these vaccines can give you COVID-19.
  • mRNA vaccines contain material from the virus that causes COVID-19 that gives our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus. After our cells make copies of the protein, they destroy the genetic material from the vaccine. Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.
  • Protein subunit vaccines include harmless pieces (proteins) of the virus that causes COVID-19 instead of the entire germ. Once vaccinated, our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and antibodies that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.
  • Vector vaccines contain a modified version of a different virus than the one that causes COVID-19. Inside the shell of the modified virus, there is material from the virus that causes COVID-19. This is called a “viral vector.” Once the viral vector is inside our cells, the genetic material gives cells instructions to make a protein that is unique to the virus that causes COVID-19. Using these instructions, our cells make copies of the protein. This prompts our bodies to build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that virus if we are infected in the future.

Another explanation here: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...erent-types-of-covid-19-vaccines/art-20506465

Just different tools to get the same job done.

Sponsored Links
Different clients, different markets, different goals. Vaccine, 1 market, 1 goal.
The Johnson and Johnson vaccine only needs one shot, which appeals to a different segment of the market.

The Pfizer and Moderna jabs were developed much faster because they are mRNA based and you effectively print those to hit the early adopters market.

AstraZenica is working to fill the low cost/low margin part of the market.

Different clients, different goals.

We all know who all of you are

We all know your many identities.
I made no mistake in stating one of your other names.

Interesting to note that you accuse me of libel and yet you feel free to tell lies to and about me.

And this summarises what you are.
This is a libellous statement from a sad racist bigot in drags.
Sad.
And that without a shred of evidence (note - lying about identities does not count as evidence) you think you can make that lying claim about me.

Your sense of right and wrong really is badly wired, isnt it.

He's a tw@t, killing his boss business.
Doesn't deserve any sympathy apart from other God Covid followers.
Another interesting glimpse of the sort of person that lurks within you. The waiter was obeying the law and showing concern for customers, and you abuse him for it.

See above
Ah - I see.

Yup - above are the invented outpourings of a liar who simply does not think that anything he says has to be true, who believes he can make anything up and spew it out.

So thanks for confirming that your snail croissants are just a figment of your imagination.

When posts are removed you get a notification.
I bow to your superior knowledge of having your
last dozen
posts removed.

you're a sad racist bigot in drags ..
A sad racist bigot.
Prove it.

Is this another of your identities???
Ill let you into a secret, rubberjohnny.

I shouldnt, as we promised ourselves we wouldnt, but there are only 2 members here.

You, and one other who is pretending to be 220,771 others.

And pro jabbers are the ones clutching at straws

You still haven't given me an explanation of how you think the UK would be doing if nobody had been vaccinated.

Come on, stop stalling and provide an answer

Thus like a druggie you'll happily get injected with something you have no idea of what it contains

Don't be silly.

We all know the vaccine hasn't been tested for many years, in case you hadn't noticed there's been a furking pandemic on.

Tell me Ellal do you believe the risk from the vaccine is higher than the risk from Covid?

Thats it? Thats your answer?
For the rather dumb...

"The UK now has the highest daily rate of coronavirus infections in Europe after overtaking Spain, figures revealed today.
Statistics compiled by the Oxford University-based research platform Our World in Data show that 107.3 people per million in the UK tested positive for the virus on average per day over the last week.
The UK had for months been one of the least-affected countries on the continent after racing ahead of the EU with its vaccine rollout when many European nations were battered by a second wave."

So much for the much vaunted vaccine(s)...

No doubt pro jabbers will blame it on those whose intelligence they don't possess!

So what's your answer to the latest 'figures'?

Sponsored Links
Back