Another Boeing 737 crashes killing all onboard

Reaction score
Country
Palau
Sponsored Links
So sad and this is not this first 737 crash - not sure if this is the same exact model that was grounded for a long time about a year and a bit ago. They were the MAX 8 and 9 versions but not sure which version this plane was. The plane nosedives into the ground, so sad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ger-jet-carrying-133-crashes-rural-China.html
You should try occasionally reading the links you post. It's all there:
  • The plane, flight number MU5735 from Kunming to Guangzhou, is believed to be a Boeing 737-89P, not a MAX

B-1791 CHINA EASTERN AIRLINES BOEING 737-89P(WL)
Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN)
Line Number
Aircraft Type
  • Built as
  • Boeing 737-89P(WL)
First Flight
5 Jun 2015
Production Site
Renton (RNT)
Airframe Status
  • Written Off
Last updated on Mar 21, 2022
Correct Information

• flight MU5735 crashed into mountain near Wuzhou with 123 passengers and 9 crew on board

Sponsored Links
Hopefully, the black boxes are found in a useable condition soon and then they can find out what happened.

I have seen some CCTV footage posted online that purportedly shows the aircraft going in at essentially a vertical downward attitude (and reports elsewhere indicate that this was indeed the case)

Not sure if the black boxes survive that kind of impact?

I have seen some CCTV footage posted online that purportedly shows the aircraft going in at essentially a vertical downward attitude (and reports elsewhere indicate that this was indeed the case)

Not sure if the black boxes survive that kind of impact?

Thank you, that clip is in the link I psoted as well

hopefully and as you may be aware these black boxes are in the tail of the plane so there is a chance but there was a massive fire as well.

After every major accident like this these days people learn from the mistakes/mishaps/accidents and make the airline industry an even safer place.

I've not read up on this airline but I often watch those aircraft crash docs and at times it is a company running low on cash making a loss cutting corners, then other times other things - I'm not referring to this crash

I guess the Americans will be invited to investigate and/or the black boxes sent to them as even the Chinese will want to know what happened.

I've heard the 737 model is a "workhorse of the aviation industry" and I guess as there are more of them flying there will be more accidents.

Thank you, that clip is in the link I psoted as well
hopefully and as you may be aware these black boxes are in the tail of the plane so there is a chance but there was a massive fire as well.
After every major accident like this these days people learn from the mistakes/mishaps/accidents and make the airline industry an even safer place.

I've not read up on this airline but I often watch those aircraft crash docs and at times it is a company running low on cash making a loss cutting corners, then other times other things - I'm not referring to this crash
I guess the Americans will be invited to investigate and/or the black boxes sent to them as even the Chinese will want to know what happened.
I've heard the 737 model is a "workhorse of the aviation industry" and I guess as there are more of them flying there will be more accidents.
Air accident investigation bureaus have been in existence for close to 100 years ;)

I hope they are lucky the signal is still working on the black boxes and may be found soon.
Thanks to the mods fro removing the inappropriate post by Heats P&D

The CAA have sent an emergency party.

There is bound to be more chance of a 737 incident in China as they run far more of those than any other type.

CRM is huge these days and great strides have been made to improve safety by altering procedures and getting rid of deference.

Eg, younger less experienced pilot allows more experienced pilot to do stuff unchallenged as they don't feel able to question their actions

have a life, do you not understand what this
The CAA have sent an emergency party.

There is bound to be more chance of a 737 incident in China as they run far more of those than any other type.

Just as I stated - from the 737's ground about 2/3 years ago I recall a news item about the 737 and in their many versions being used for short to mid flights by most low-cost carriers.

When the 737 max 8/9 were grounded thanks to Trump in the usa, it was a software problem that had happened before as well - this plane I'm not sure what version it is but seeing it nosedive into the ground is horrible. Thankfully no one on the ground gout killed as this could have easily happened over a built up areas.

Last edited:

That doesn't sound the same as what I just heard - 137 of them out of a lot more. But no doubt this will be reported again and I was only 1/2 listening.

Sponsored Links
Back