Another example of how cash strapped councils waste money

Lack of funding you mean no accountability the amount of times you see the same pot holes forming again within weeks and getting repaired again and again and paid for is a joke
obviously you live in a rich area, we dont even get them repaired badly the first time

Sponsored Links
It might be common, I don't know. Our council has done an awful lot of complete resurfacing around our way and it is noticeable the difference it has made. I still don't think they are all useless.
Resurfacing in what way , chippings doesn't fix a pot hole .

Sponsored Links
Nope live in a bankrupt council area
I would guess Sussex is a rich area, but the state of the roads is truly shocking, I routinely have to stop the car to avoid driving into a pothole when theres something coming the other way.

I wouldnt want to be driving at night, there would be zero chance of seeing them

I would guess Sussex is a rich area, but the state of the roads is truly shocking, I routinely have to stop the car to avoid driving into a pothole when theres something coming the other way.

I wouldnt want to be driving at night, there would be zero chance of seeing them
Is that where Vinnie Jones has just bought a farm ?

Well it was Thatcher's Britain and I didn't have a lot of choice in a deprived area. I'll try harder next time, sorry.

Sponsored Links
Back