Another good one gone.

Sponsored Links
it's scary... it's like sitting on the beach watching the tide coming in, each wave gets a little bit closer.... or eating your favourite packet of crisps.. each one you eat means there's one less in the packet... it gets emptier...

I've never been a fan of TC, but it's still sad to see them go one by one...

it's scary... it's like sitting on the beach watching the tide coming in, each wave gets a little bit closer.... or eating your favourite packet of crisps.. each one you eat means there's one less in the packet... it gets emptier...

Aren't you a cheerful chappy tonight! :( :LOL:

Live each day as though its your last, it just might be. ;)

i know... midlife crisis methinks! too old to be bringing up kids... and work demands everything and gives nothing....so much pressure these days, what with the economy, and all the sh*t in the papers....

but i do appreciate my short stay in this world... i look at the sky a lot, and use a lot of macro photography, and walk quite a bit here in the peak district... still get impressed by strange fish, big waterfalls, massive storms, small monkeys etc etc etc oh and great human achievements of which there are thousands....

Just don't let spacecat start because then i usually don't even know what day it is !!! ;)

Sponsored Links
Sad lose, I too not the biggest of fans, but came across a happy and pleasant chap on the interviews, I have seen of him! Must admit thought he was older than that?
RIP TC

that man curtais made some ****e music... his brothe rod was not a bad actor.. so which one has died...

Sad lose, I too not the biggest of fans, but came across a happy and pleasant chap on the interviews, I have seen of him! Must admit thought he was older than that?
RIP TC

PBoD, can you just change that last little line please?

A little to close to home for MY liking! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I think 82 will be long enough for me.

You have to get stuff sorted out before you go.

I think 82 will be long enough for me.

You have to get stuff sorted out before you go.

yell well that's obvious !! duh !
but no, i don't plan to die on the 15th of whenever !!! ffs!

Sponsored Links
Back