Friday Film Review

M

Moz

Crank :2006

Directed by
Mark Neveldine
Brian Taylor

A hit man (Jason Statham) learns that a poison injected into his body will kill him if his heart rate drops slows a certain point. Now he must exact his revenge on the people who injected him before he takes his last breath...
This is a very good action /revenge fillum , I like Statham as an action guy but dont Mention Revolver -piece of ***t

another mention must go to the lovely actress Amy Smart, she WAS just Eye Candy in this an I enjoyed her in the nice Market Scene ,lol
overal this is a no brainer action film an fast paced an fun !!

well worth seeing 7/10 ;)

a mention should go to the Turkey that is The Sentinel , OH Dear ,

I watched this awhile ago an vowed not to see this US Flag waving pile of Patriotic poo , even ch4 want that slimy Bush Dead HURRRRRRRAH!!!! hahaha..:)
an the very funny running chase scene in the harbour area , where our great Hero an all time big Stud Douglas is chased on foot by Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland !!!!!!!OMFG , what was he thinking doing this !!),
so we have the Douglas who looked like some senile geratric "Trying" to run away as Jack chased him ,
in parts it looked like jack was pretending too hard to keep up with the 76yo bloke ,so funny :) :)
an the ending I was willing/cheering the Terrorists on ........
1/10 for the very funny chase scene ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back