Another One Passes Me By....

Sponsored Links
It's St Anne's Well Conny

Well I got the female part right! It was about 40 years ago when we first went there! :LOL:

although it does come out a little warm!!!
Yep! Remember that bit! Thought it tasted horrible at the time, lukewarm water? Yeugh!
Theres a little 'statue' type of thing inset into the wall if I remember correctly.
If you can 'nearly' see your house from Solomons Temple then would you know if 'Cold Springs Farm' is still in exsistence?

It's St Anne's Well Conny

Well I got the female part right! It was about 40 years ago when we first went there! :LOL:

although it does come out a little warm!!!
Yep! Remember that bit! Thought it tasted horrible at the time, lukewarm water? Yeugh!
Theres a little 'statue' type of thing inset into the wall if I remember correctly.
If you can 'nearly' see your house from Solomons Temple then would you know if 'Cold Springs Farm' is still in exsistence?

Yeah - you weren't far off with Catherine!! And you're spot on with the statue set into the wall!! Don't know about Cold Springs Farm though? Was it a working farm? Did you say you camped there? I know a man who might know if its still there!

Sponsored Links
Back