Another One Passes Me By....

Sponsored Links
and MHR to you.. my Mom thanks you..

bread maker... ah well..

one of those things you try to get along with for a month, then consign to a garage shelf for the rest of eternity..

Happy belated birthday SS.
Sorry I missed your post on Sunday but hope you enjoyed your day.
Mine next Saturday and got 11 years on you.
As was said in your other post, you are as old as you feel and I feel like a 20yr old.
Can't have one though 'cos the missus would kill me! :LOL: :LOL:
So long as you are healthy you can be happy.
Take care.

I thought conny was a woman - but she's a bloke. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Hey Conny just think Joe has ben having wee fantasies about you,
I wonder whether they will stop now he knows your a bloke. :LOL:

hope you enjoyed your day.

Not terribly exciting, but I'm doing it again today: going out with Mrs Secure & the boys. Got to be better than being stuck in a hospital!

I feel like a 20yr old.

As Mrs Secure says sometimes, I'm like an 11 year old (is that good or bad? :confused: ) but my body reminds me I am far from it.. :cry:

So long as you are healthy you can be happy.

Sure! Which is why I celebrate every year passing now as another year alive, that I would not otherwise have had.

It sounds a bit morbid, but prior to my 42nd birthday, I very nearly died having reacted badly to an injection given in hospital.

It gives you a whole new outlook on life.

Take care.

Thank you.

i kind of have the outlook of my glass being half full rather than half empty, or not having a glass at all, we have 4 kids from 27 down to 8 , and all have been perfectly healthy, apart from the odd bump, scrape and broken bone, but touch wood nothing too serious, the missus had a bad health scare a few weeks ago, found a lump, went to doc got sent straight to hospital to have it removed and had to wait 10 days for result, absolutely all clear, so my prayers worked!! we still moan at the kids for leaving a mess in their room (the 8 yr olds anyway) but then we feel thankful they are fit and healthy enough to make a mess as there are many many more who cannot make a mess etc due to being really ill so I ain't moaning!!

i kind of have the outlook of my glass being half full rather than half empty, or not having a glass at all, we have 4 kids from 27 down to 8 , and all have been perfectly healthy, apart from the odd bump, scrape and broken bone, but touch wood nothing too serious, the missus had a bad health scare a few weeks ago, found a lump, went to doc got sent straight to hospital to have it removed and had to wait 10 days for result, absolutely all clear, so my prayers worked!! we still moan at the kids for leaving a mess in their room (the 8 yr olds anyway) but then we feel thankful they are fit and healthy enough to make a mess as there are many many more who cannot make a mess etc due to being really ill so I ain't moaning!!

Not a bad way of looking at things at all. And happy 43rd Simon you old bu**er ! Not far behind ya. Well a year !! :D

you should be in bed at your age! :LOL:

laugh if you want but that's exactly where I'm headed soon! I know that comment wasn't aimed at me of course as being a spritely 42 Y.O you'd expect me to be still giving it large.

Nah,
he's got to get up early 'cos he kneads the dough!

tapedshut.gif

Sponsored Links
Back