Another problem with my boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all i have a baxi combi 80e boiler an the temp does what it wants. i turn the radiator temp dial down it goes up in temp i turn the dial up and the temp goes down. i no this from the light system on the pannel

Sponsored Links
Hi all i have a baxi combi 80e boiler an the temp does what it wants. i turn the radiator temp dial down it goes up in temp i turn the dial up and the temp goes down. i no this from the light system on the pannel
1. Do you mean you turn the temp down/up at the wall thermostat or at the boiler thermostat?

2. Is this a new problem - i.e the system work OK previously?

3. Have you had anything changed - e.g a new thermostat?

Sounds as if somebody has changed the PCB and fitted the knob shaft 180° out of position!

Tony

it could not be thee temp stat thing could it i was tol there were 2 on the boiler the same and yes the boiler dial i am on about

Sponsored Links
Sounds as if somebody has changed the PCB and fitted the knob shaft 180° out of position!

Tony

I would have to agree with tony, this would be my first check if its completely backwards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back