Another 'Rochdale' Issue

• Thread starter wellsomebodyhastosay
  • Start date
W

wellsomebodyhastosay

Uninsured cars in certain Yorkshire towns are a big big issue.

But it is not tackled how it should be due to reasons of racial sensitivity.
Certainly if the town where I live had a reputation for non insured drivers then the roads would be full of APNR vans which they are regularly anyway.

This 'Rochdale' effect is allowing terrorists to thrive under our noses and as can be seen from this article.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bomb-in-car-boot-on-m1-police-1135645

Sponsored Links
Funny thing is the car was picked up for the very issue you say is a problem - no insurance and an Asian driver.

Seems a good job they didn't bother to insure the vehicle. Otherwise they'd have never been stopped, then who knows what destruction these home grown terrorists might have caused. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Funny thing is the car was picked up for the very issue you say is a problem - no insurance and an Asian driver.

You totally miss the point...

The car had obviously travelled around Dewsbury or other similar areas quite happily due to what is obviously a soft touch approach to race and insurance. You miss the irony that it was only stopped because it had strayed away from its 'safe' home territory.
I aslo doubt the motorway APNR cameras report driver race so the occupants would not have been identified until the car was actually stopped.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2011/sep/12/number-uninsured-drivers-falls

But they got picked up - that is the point.

But they got picked up - that is the point.

I aslo doubt the motorway APNR cameras report driver race so the occupants would not have been identified until the car was actually stopped.

Besides it's one thing stopping a car on the shoulder of the motorway and another stopping a car in an area where the Chief Constable is maintaining public relations with the local community.

In reality the Police have problem areas with insurance and it has been historically so. Would you not expect then to see concerted effort to combat this problem. Why does it still continue.. Have you forgot the lessons of 'Rochdale' so quickly?

Certainly if the town where I live had a reputation for non insured drivers then the roads would be full of APNR vans which they are regularly anyway.

This 'Rochdale' effect is allowing terrorists to thrive under our noses and as can be seen from this article.

As somebody has already stated Rochdale is in Manchester not Yorkshire and as somebody from Yorkshire the I know that the police do not let uninsured drivers get away with it on racial grounds, they will stop a uninsured/untaxed car no matter who is driving.

You totally miss the point...

The car had obviously travelled around Dewsbury or other similar areas quite happily due to what is obviously a soft touch approach to race and insurance. You miss the irony that it was only stopped because it had strayed away from its 'safe' home territory.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2011/sep/12/number-uninsured-drivers-falls

stats taken from drivers stopped in these areas who had no insurance aisian or not :rolleyes:

Rochdale isnt yorkshire. utter crap you spout.

You stupid fool. Have you got a brain?

'Rochdale' refers to the authorities not taking action against ethnic minorities commiting crimes because of racial sensitivity.

I did not believe that I would actually have to spell that out. . . :rolleyes:

stats taken from drivers stopped in these areas who had no insurance aisian or not :rolleyes:

WRONG not drivers STOPPED in these areas but the areas uninsured vehicles ARE REGISTERED IN.

The populace of these areas is primarily ethnic....
:rolleyes:

There are howver two groups of ethnics in Bradford for example uninsured to be fair one of whom are white and that is gypsies or travellers the other being asians.

It does not alter the fact that racial sensitivity is preventing proper policing.

Yes I understood what you mean.

Brother in law is a cop in a Scotland city. He would put road blocks on all approaching roads and turn back everybody of a certain racial profile (after giving some of them a decent kicking of course). Obviously I thought he was talking about the English but no, his would be purely based on colour. He believes, and he does have experience in this so you cannot ignore his opinion, that this would significantly reduce the flow of Class A drugs into his city.

So the cops on the street are quite happy to stop on racial grounds, it's the Police Force which doesn't like that sort of thing. Whether that is good or bad is obviously down to ones personal opinion, and if your opinion is not considered allowed by the politically correct ones then you need to keep it to yourself.

I know that the police do not let uninsured drivers get away with it on racial grounds, they will stop a uninsured/untaxed car no matter who is driving.

Are you actually saying then that the problem is tackled but the disproportionate number of uninsured drivers in those areas is simply because the police cannot stop enough people to make an impact on the numbers?
This would be a fair debate..
In fact as an aid to a better debate than the silly remarks made so far..

Why does the situation exist?

Is it because the Police take a back seat?
Is it because the drivers do not apply for insurance because they have not even passed a driving test. .

Or is it because people in these areas cannot afford the stupid rates insurers now demand?

That'll be the druggies then.

As somebody has already stated Rochdale is in Manchester not Yorkshire and as somebody from Yorkshire the I know that the police do not let uninsured drivers get away with it on racial grounds, they will stop a uninsured/untaxed car no matter who is driving.
And i'm from one of the towns YG3 is alluding to.
Yes, it is a big problem, but equally so, the dibble do pull them, irrespective of race.

What i find puzzling is the comment re ANPR camera's and race.
Disgusted from Harrogate would be one of the first to kick off if he found 'the system' was used in such a selective way.

Sponsored Links
Back