Another 'Rochdale' Issue

• Thread starter wellsomebodyhastosay
  • Start date
I see the ginger Whinger is still bringing up the subject of under age sex.

Strange, very strange.
kiddy grooming been around for centuries its not a race thing purely mental be it what colour the pervs are, say one thing though you never here of asian girls been groomed maybe because they don't allow them to roam the streets all night and actually care, heres another one kid ran into the back of me the other year no one injured thankfully kid produced his documents there and then all looked good even signed declaration stipulating he was at fault, he was white only thing genuine was his name, documents were duff. So its not just an asian issue here bradistan :!:

Sponsored Links

Strange, very strange.
kiddy grooming been around for centuries its not a race thing purely mental be it what colour the pervs are, say one thing though you never here of asian girls been groomed maybe because they don't allow them to roam the streets all night and actually care, heres another one kid ran into the back of me the other year no one injured thankfully kid produced his documents there and then all looked good even signed declaration stipulating he was at fault, he was white only thing genuine was his name, documents were duff. So its not just an asian issue here bradistan :!:
You make a point of saying its not just ethnics commiting crimes and then spoil things by using the term Bradistan at the end..

.. anyway it's not who is commiting the crimes that is the issue... It's what happens when crimes are reported to the police and how THEY deal with them.

Rochdale was apparently 'the tip of the Iceberg' and it has been readily admitted by the authorities that they should have acted sooner and were held back by reasons of racial sensitivity.

Strangely after Rochdale lots of other similar cases have suddenly come to light...

You would under the circumstances expect a load of similar cases involving white people cropping up by parties wanting to prove it is not an ethnic issue but it's been rather quiet I think..??

Strange, very strange.
You make a point of saying its not just ethnics commiting crimes and then spoil things by using the term Bradistan at the end..

.. anyway it's not who is commiting the crimes that is the issue... It's what happens when crimes are reported to the police and how THEY deal with them.

Rochdale was apparently 'the tip of the Iceberg' and it has been readily admitted by the authorities that they should have acted sooner and were held back by reasons of racial sensitivity.

Strangely after Rochdale lots of other similar cases have suddenly come to light...

You would under the circumstances expect a load of similar cases involving white people cropping up by parties wanting to prove it is not an ethnic issue but it's been rather quiet I think..??
Didnt mean to offend using bradistan, but living in the city you could say its my sense of humour which is shared by my fello hindu, muslim, sikh workmates we all say it and lets face it, it is. As for not hearing about white groomers well i get the impression that anything to do with having a go at muslims is pretty much the norm nowadays, and we only get to hear what news the powers above want us here, seems a bit orchestrated to me.

Strange, very strange.

Didnt mean to offend using bradistan, but living in the city you could say its my sense of humour which is shared by my fello hindu, muslim, sikh workmates we all say it and lets face it, it is. As for not hearing about white groomers well i get the impression that anything to do with having a go at muslims is pretty much the norm nowadays, and we only get to hear what news the powers above want us here, seems a bit orchestrated to me.

I'm frightened about where everything is going.
As a lad we had few ethnic issues as although there was mickey taking it was accepted as tongue in cheek in the main. Yes there were people who were actually racist and would be the same people who would want to 'kill all pouftas' etc. So there will always be an element that will not go away.
The continual guilt trip that authorities throw at us breeds not harmony but resentment. I have worked in Bradford a lot and have had meals made for me even as a tradseman by Muslim families offering hospitality. I treat as I find. However because of world events I find myself confused and unsure and worry about exactly how I am being viewed when I move among the ethnic community in the course of my work. I cannot deny particularly with Hindu or Sikhs I have had never had any problems and I have had no problems with any issues with Muslims who have asked me to work for them.
I have to be honest been a bit less than pleased to have quoted a special price only to find that come payment time I am bartered down again but hey ho thats a cultural difference between people who pay what the sticker says and others who barter as a matter of course.
However I digress.
The 7/7 bombers came from an area in Leeds where I used to play with my friends (Beeston) I even remember in 1976 the first ethnic family moving into the Cross flats area.. If you visit now its totally ethnic.
For me thats what I find scary. Not that the areas became ethnic but that the 7/7 bombers came out of that change.
I don't know what is isaid in those areas , they are where I work but I don't hear what is said behind closed doors.
Sometimes in Bradford I see people watching me because I stand out from the local crowd and I do not know what they are thinking and what the looks I am getting mean.
I do my best to fit in when working. I will take off my shoes and make sure I only enter rooms when invited and don't talk to any ladies.
I think I am viewed with some respect but I am not so sure now that Dewsbury has been drawn into the net of home grown terrorism.
You will have a better idea I suppose or are those subjects just as alien to you as what goes on in Halton Moor in Leeds is to me?

Sponsored Links
Rochdale isnt yorkshire. utter crap you spout.

You stupid fool. Have you got a brain?

'Rochdale' refers to the authorities not taking action against ethnic minorities commiting crimes because of racial sensitivity.

I did not believe that I would actually have to spell that out. . . :rolleyes:

He might not have a brain, but he's got an atlas, which is something you seem to be lacking, and also it has been said Rochdale was in Manchester. It's in Lancashire, and has been again for over 25 years, that I know of, after it's short spell in Greater Manchester.

"Rochdale refers to the authorities not taking action against ethnic minorities commiting crimes because of racial sensitivity " !!!!!!?????

I've lived all my life in boroughs of Rochdale and I have no idea what you're talking about !!!!!

When did Rochdale become the example for this ??

It has a large ethnic community granted, but it's no different to any Lancashire or Yorkshire former mill town.

How can you start a post referring to the problem of uninsured drivers in Yorkshire towns and refer it to Rochdale - and no you don't need to spell out for me your tainted logic.

There is a problem throughout the country as Whitespirit states, but I just don't understand how this reference comes about.

I notice that you don't actually state where you are based in the UK, is it the Cotswolds or somewhere equally idyllic, where you read too many newspapers and watch too many episodes of Panorama ?

Oh dear oh dear oh dear . . . are you sure you should not be 'Half a brain Jackson'???

Here it is for the dingbat loopyloops like yourself in big writing too.. ;)

The term 'ROCHDALE' refers to the case in ROCHDALE where ETHNIC GROUPS WERE GROOMING WHITE UNDERAGE GIRLS FOR SEX BY PLYING THEM WITH DRINK AND DRUGS AND HAVING GROUP SEX SESSIONS WITH THEM.......
Here is a links for you as 'reminder'... :rolleyes:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17993003

ROCHDALE became synonymous (big word there sorry) with the grooming of VUNERABLE YOUNG GIRLS but the KEY FINDING was that the POLICE WERE NOTIFIED that it was happening but TOOK NO ACTION because of the sensitivity of the RACE ASPECT!.

THIS has SIMILARITIES surely with BRADFORD for example being an ETHNIC area that has statistically the highest proportion of uninsured drivers in the country the question being is this because the police do not want to tackle it properly in case they upset the local ethnic population?????

.. and you said I need an atlas? You need a newspaper mate then you might have a clue..
:rolleyes:

You got paid to post that didn't for for Petes' sake tell me it was a bet , it was a bet wasn't it??

I think Antarctica has affected your brain.

You're as bad as the OP, what has Asians grooming young girls for sex got to do with uninsured drivers or the OP's paranoia regarding terrorists being bred in what he refers to as "Ethnic Ghettos" ?

The actual case to which you refer was in Heywood, which does come under Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council's remit, but is not actually Rochdale. As far as I'm aware, Heywood has a very low ethnis percentage in it's population - so explain that mister know all !!

Oh and by the way, there are indigenous white people who groom young girls for sex, apparently, if you read the papers!!
Also, there are indigenous white people who drive uninsured cars, and not so long ago, we had a terrorist threat from a particular section of the United Kingdom that wasn't down to ethnic immigrants either, remember the Manchester Bombing do you ??

Be careful who you call a Dingbat in future, and by the way, I assume that you're used to doing big writing, with crayons, they surely don@t allow you anything sharp !!!!

You make some very good points fella,we've had bombers in this country since good old guy fawkes and he a blummin hero, or was he a terrorist,don't get me wrong i don't condone any muppet who wishes to kill for maim in such cowardly acts.As for feeling awkward in certain areas yes i sense it but think maybe the looks aren't with hate or anything could be curiosity, i've learnt to ignore them asains have been getting dirty looks for decades, there is definitely a certain few though with a hate element proven to me one day on receiving end of blasphemy being shouted at me along with spiting at the floor by a asian kid no more than 8yr old. On the other side of the fence theres plenty of hate thrown the other way bnp edl etc, any country knows your worst enemy, is the enemy within, but what can we do, definitely worrying times for a fella with young kids, what going to happen in the future?

You're as bad as the OP, what has Asians grooming young girls for sex got to do with uninsured drivers or the OP's paranoia regarding terrorists being bred in what he refers to as "Ethnic Ghettos" ?

The actual case to which you refer was in Heywood, which does come under Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council's remit, but is not actually Rochdale. As far as I'm aware, Heywood has a very low ethnis percentage in it's population - so explain that mister know all !!

Oh and by the way, there are indigenous white people who groom young girls for sex, apparently, if you read the papers!!
Also, there are indigenous white people who drive uninsured cars, and not so long ago, we had a terrorist threat from a particular section of the United Kingdom that wasn't down to
ethnic immigrants either, remember the Manchester Bombing do you ??

Be careful who you call a Dingbat in future, and by the way, I assume that you're used to doing big writing, with crayons, they surely don@t allow you anything sharp !!!!

That's because he is the OP.

Also, there are indigenous white people who drive uninsured cars, and not so long ago, we had a terrorist threat from a particular section of the United Kingdom that wasn't down to ethnic immigrants either, remember the Manchester Bombing do you ??

Anything sharp?? Hahahah I was given big fat guns during 'the troubles' serving my country. Ok I didn't actually do a tour in Northern ireland but I could just about remember every street as we mapped the area in small scale maps with detail down to the nearest dustbin if they hadn't moved.

Yes we have got indigenous white peodophiles but you can be sure that as soon as anyone gets a sniff of them they are jumped on like a ton of bricks .

When girls came forward about the aisian Grooming gangs the Police ignored them...
'

Greater Manchester Police and the Crown Prosecution Service have now apologised after they failed to bring the case of the first victim - Girl A - to trial following her cry for help in August 2008.

One 13 year-old victim became pregnant and had the child aborted while another was forced to have sex with 20 men in one night, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

Complaints to social workers and the police were ignored because they were "petrified of being called racist", former Labour MP for Keighley Ann Cryer said. '

All that is being asked in this thread is whether the same fear of being labelled racist is the reason uninsured motorists drive in these areas at higher than the national average or that alleged terrorists in these areas can be missed by the anti terror units and are only caught by a simple roadside police car with ANPR.

Well, as long as there's no under age sex in there, no uninsured motorists or apprentice terrorists using them, I'm sure Boomerang or his alter ego will be happy !! ;) ;)

How do you expect extremist to act when this country rolled over for the IRA, now they are in parliament! :rolleyes:

We even released murderers as part f the deal! :eek:

Anything sharp?? Hahahah I was given big fat guns during 'the troubles' serving my country. Ok I didn't actually do a tour in Northern ireland but I could just about remember every street as we mapped the area in small scale maps with detail down to the nearest dustbin if they hadn't moved.

Yet more bo11ox

Yet more bo11ox

Don't goad him then :rolleyes:

Here in Derby,, some years ago, there was a near riot on a street in Normanton.. What caused this near riot, I hear you ask? ,,, A policeman dared to write out a ticket for illegal parking and placed it on the windscreen of a car belonging to someone from the ethnic minority in that area. The local ethnic minority were all claiming this was racial discrimination. (never mind the fact that he'd parked on double yellows for over an hour)
I wish someone could tell me why parking on a double yellow line, and receiving a parking ticket for that offence could be termed racial discrimination.
It's high time the law was applied equally to all and sundry, no matter what minority or majority they come from. If we are truly equal, then we can't keep using ethnicity as means to complain when we are given something as paltry as a parking ticket. And yet we still hear complaints from the minority that they are being discriminated against. Do they feel they live by different laws than the rest of us? (I'm sure they don't). They just use it as an excuse to evade paying a fixed penalty fine, or whatever else they are charged with.

Sponsored Links
Back