Another texecom smartcom issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've logged in as master user but can't see the "Enable Texecom Connect App' listed on the keypad. The smartcom is connected to the cloud. 1 st light blinking and second light fixed. Am I missing something on why this isn't appearing?
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Ok so I'm a step further now. I've managed to set the comm 1 to smartcom and Comm 2 to commip, but I am now getting incorrect call config terminated when I click on texecom connect app. Could it be my Vodafone router? Thanks

The smart com works fine with Vodafone as far as I am aware.

What version panel what version smart com?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the response . It was working previously on the same router. I had to disabled a combined 2and5g signals. It's version 4. I know it works I'm just clearly doing something wrong despite following the steps in the smartcom guide.

I assume the smartcom won't establish a connection to the cloud until I connect the smartcom unit to the panel via the keypad ? Thank you

Unfortunately if you have followed the guide and it’s not working then there is nothing I can tell you to do that will change that.

If you have followed the procedure on setup, or the correct installation and programming steps then it should connect to the cloud and generate an code.

If it was working before.

Then I suspect you’re saying you have a version 4 panel and a version ….. of the smart com?

Now the smart com can’t be upgraded if it’s below a certain version see other threads on here. in that if it was updated as and when the updates become available it won’t upgrade.

Then the smart com would have to be replaced and you can contact Texecom for assistance on establishing the issue is smart com out of date

Hi secureiam......thanks for your responses. Thanks to your post I looked at the arc setting and although it was set correctly to texecom l, I disabled it and then reenabled it. I was turn able to generate a code.
The one other issue ive had is that I have a wifi booster which was affected the ssid from being found on the 192.168.2.1 address.
All I need to do now is get the installer I'd from texecom. Thanks secureiam

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back