Anti-vaxxers don't want you to read this. **Links are required for all claims**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I am at higher risk, so with the vaccine I'm now only at around 0.5% chance of death of I catch Covid.
"Many scientists have attempted to estimate the proportion of people who die after catching Covid-19. So far they tend to produce rates between 0.5% and 1%"

So not much of a gain then!
Because I occasionally need to go to hospital but can't if my Consultant is off because of Covid. This happened before my last appointment and is helping push back my next one as well.
You are more possibly likely to die through a missed appointment rather than the 'virus'...
Because stupidity is offensive.
My point exactly! (y)

Sponsored Links
"Pfizer and Moderna said protection from their Covid-19 vaccines can wane over time"

You must be somewhere south of stupid if you didn't know this about vaccines.

Sponsored Links
"Many scientists have attempted to estimate the proportion of people who die after catching Covid-19. So far they tend to produce rates between 0.5% and 1%"

So not much of a gain then!

You are more possibly likely to die through a missed appointment rather than the 'virus'...
My point exactly! (y)
You're wrong on both counts. Before the vaccine it was probably around 10% mortality. Missing an appointment for me doesn't mean death, it means pain.

Because I am at higher risk, so with the vaccine I'm now only at around 0.5% chance of death of I catch Covid.

Because I occasionally need to go to hospital but can't if my Consultant is off because of Covid. This happened before my last appointment and is helping push back my next one as well.

Because stupidity is offensive.
You have cut my post and picked only what you liked.
I agree, stupidity is offensive.
A stupid person thinking that others are more stupid is even more offensive, borderline incredible (for some)

So show us the facts, evidence, and honesty...

From independent sources of course!
I have.

you keep posting "how many died from covid not with covid" -I posted the answer many times, but you ignore and keep repeating the same twaddle

I am at higher risk with the vaccine.

I can't push back my stupidity, is offensive.
Here, I summarised your post using your words but picking and choosing what I want.
Concept remains unchanged accordingly to your 3 working neurons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Things don't look good this week. Surge in infections in 10 to 19. Levels up to 59 fairly even then a step down with age. So moving up the age groups as usual and a new starter at the bottom. Generally more infected females than males. It'll take a couple of weeks to see what effects the 10 to 19's have.

The age group I mentioned in hospital by the way most who have not been vaccinated are in ICU / HDU. Not that many in first level care. Roughly 2 per 100,000 against 6. Doesn't sound much does it but loads still haven't caught it.

Here, I summarised your post using your words but picking and choosing what I want.
Concept remains unchanged accordingly to your 3 working neurons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're kind of proving my point.
I summarised, as you're unable to do so.
But, moving on. What's your view of this depressing story?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...r-die-from-covid-in-northern-ireland-hospital

An anti-vaxxer mother and her daughter died just days apart in a Belfast hospital after they contracted Covid-19, leaving their family “devastated”.

Anti vaxxers are not phased by stories of people dying of preventable disease. Many are happy for this to happen, to because they then blame the hospitals and big pharma for not saving them, and user this to further fuel their hated of medicine and science.

Unvaccinated care worker, 55, and daughter, 32, die of Covid within 2 weeks as dad says jab refusal will ‘haunt him’

Of course, anti-vaxxers will say "did they die with covid or of covid" and then mention that the 4.55 million deaths are being "overplayed" and that it only kills people that were going to die anyway...

These people would still be alive if only they didn't believe the fake news spread on social media about vaccines being dangerous, untested and generally lethal.
Must be true as it’s in the sun newspaper,the top go to for all the factual news hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back