Anti-vaxxers don't want you to read this. **Links are required for all claims**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvaccinated care worker, 55, and daughter, 32, die of Covid within 2 weeks as dad says jab refusal will ‘haunt him’

Of course, anti-vaxxers will say "did they die with covid or of covid" and then mention that the 4.55 million deaths are being "overplayed" and that it only kills people that were going to die anyway...

These people would still be alive if only they didn't believe the fake news spread on social media about vaccines being dangerous, untested and generally lethal.
Must be true as it’s in the sun newspaper,the top go to for all the factual news hahaha
Yeah, that reminds me, my flu vaccine that I have been having every year is also waning so I’m due another shot. That can be the nature of a vaccine. Ask your 'doctor' sons if you don’t believe me. Come back and let us know what they say……
The difference being that like you said flu vaccine yearly ,every twelve months(apart from last year as apparently there was not one case of the flu,perhaps it was on furlough)
Now flu has made a miraculous return. The first Covid jab was around December 2020.
So that was 9 months ago.
So how many Covid jabs is that in only 9 months.(two plus now a booster which for the rabid vaxxer equals 3)
So flu jab every 12 months.
Covid jab 3 times (and counting)in 9 months.
So the argument banded around saying “oh but flu vaccines have to be taken yearly” is in no way the same as a Covid jab.

Sponsored Links
Similar to Flu Vaccines, which are administered on a yearly basis, to boost them up.

You are not very bright, are you.
(Has flu returned from furlough now as it took a year off for the first time in history)
Flu jab yearly basis.
Covid jab twice and a booster which equals three times in nine months.
The similarities aren’t there are they.
I suggest you turn the dimmer switch up a little :whistle:

I wonder...
Why all the vaccinated care about the non vaccinated?
If you're vaccinated you can still catch covid and spread it, but apparently you won't die from it.
If you're not vaccinated you can still catch covid and spread it, but apparently you will die from it.
So...
Why do the vaccinated care so much about the non vaccinated.
It's their choice if they want to die.
Take your vaccine and go everywhere you want and shag all the animals you like, but why do you bother the non vaccinated?
It must be their loss, correct?
They're the ones who will die, correct?
Why do you care?
Could it be that you feel jealous that someone has exercised their right of choice and didn't follow the masses and mass media?
Could it be that you wanted to be one of them but didn't have the balls?
Could it be that you're afraid of your own shadow and got terrified by all the hype on the mainstream media?
And perhaps you're now regretting following the herd?
Why so much hate against the non vaccinated?
Explain it to me, I can't understand...
Bravo sir.(y)

cut and pasted from a report coming out of israel .

The study, Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections, examined medical records of tens of thousands of people between the dates of June 1 and August 14 and is currently the largest real-world observational study to date on coronavirus immunity with respects to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

The study found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to be infected and develop COVID-19 symptoms than unvaccinated people with natural immunity. The study also found that “fully vaccinated” people are 8 times more likely to be hospitalized from a “breakthrough” infection.

“It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” said Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.”

Sponsored Links
figures from scotland 5th aug to 26th aug
  • Unvaccinated population – 25 deaths
  • Partially vaccinated population – 6 deaths
  • Fully vaccinated population – 92 deaths
So with 75% of population of scotland vaccinated what effect has it actually had.

You're wrong on both counts. Before the vaccine it was probably around 10% mortality. Missing an appointment for me doesn't mean death, it means pain.
'Probably'?

Absolute rubbish!

And for you extra pain, but for others death!

How many breast cancers will be missed due to over 1 million mammograms being cancelled?

Although...

"Getting the COVID-19 vaccine can cause temporary lymph node enlargement and result in a “false positive” mammogram."
So if a test is available maybe unneeded treatment?

The results of the jab(s) on health are becoming ever more reported almost daily, and yet rabid vaxxers refuse to accept that some people wish to see a lot more testing done on all control groups before blindly getting jabbed!

So with 75% of population of scotland vaccinated what effect has it actually had.

Bearing in mind that those most likely to die were the old, the frail, and the sick

Who were also the first, and the most, given the protection of vaccination,

Quite a lot.

'Probably'?

Absolute rubbish!

And for you extra pain, but for others death!
How do you think you know that? I have done my research, it's pretty important with Chronic nhealth conditions. Especially ones that make you particularly vulnerable to respiratory diseases.

Of course you don't, but for some reason you've decided that Covid isn't dangerous to anyone.

Bearing in mind that those most likely to die were the old, the frail, and the sick

Who were also the first, and the most, given the protection of vaccination,

Quite a lot.
so no pensioner refused the vaccine or those with other health conditions why they couldnt have it etc etc . And why the sudden jump in the past three weeks in good weather and not earlier in year when most people die .

The study found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to be infected and develop COVID-19 symptoms than unvaccinated people with natural immunity. The study also found that “fully vaccinated” people are 8 times more likely to be hospitalized from a “breakthrough” infection.
Edit, it might be a new one. reading now.

Nope, the same old one.

They're comparing healthcare workers to non healthcare workers. It's a fundamentally flawed approach. People who had been vaccinated at that point were old, vulnerable or at high risk because they were highly exposed. This is the classic problem with retrospective statistical analysis, it is incredibly hard to get the sample populations to match.

Last edited:
How do you think you know that? I have done my research, it's pretty important with Chronic nhealth conditions. Especially ones that make you particularly vulnerable to respiratory diseases.

Of course you don't, but for some reason you've decided that Covid isn't dangerous to anyone.
Ah, so given that you can only say 'probably', you then resort to outright lies in lieu of a reasoned argument...

Where have I said that I've 'decided that Covid isn't dangerous to anyone'?

An absurd claim by gassy bearing no connection to reality.
no bearing on reality, yep the figures direct from public health scotland would you like to break the figures down by age and those you claim would have died regardless ?

funny how the indian state of utter pradesh with a population of 240 million seems to have basically eradicated covid with a vaccination rate of around 5% by using other cheap as chips treatment that big pharma are trying to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back