Anti-vaxxers don't want you to read this. **Links are required for all claims**

Status
Not open for further replies.
from this week
A massive spike in new “cases” of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) has struck Singapore, one of the most “fully vaccinated” countries on earth with about an 81 percent compliance rate, according to the latest data.

Surging infections due to mass injection are stymieing efforts to reopen the country as “fully vaccinated” residents flood hospitals in desperate need of oxygen and other treatments.

Over the weekend, the number of patients requiring oxygen in Singapore doubled, showing that the injections they call “vaccines” are failing to provide the promised protection

Sponsored Links
Must be true as it’s in the sun newspaper,the top go to for all the factual news hahaha

The difference being that like you said flu vaccine yearly ,every twelve months(apart from last year as apparently there was not one case of the flu,perhaps it was on furlough)
Now flu has made a miraculous return. The first Covid jab was around December 2020.
So that was 9 months ago.
So how many Covid jabs is that in only 9 months.(two plus now a booster which for the rabid vaxxer equals 3)
So flu jab every 12 months.
Covid jab 3 times (and counting)in 9 months.
So the argument banded around saying “oh but flu vaccines have to be taken yearly” is in no way the same as a Covid jab.

Yes, the Sun makes up stories about people dying. And nobody but you realises that they are fake. You are amazing!

Flu and coronavirus are 2 different viruses, and therefore have different vaccines, so why are you constantly surprised that they are not managed in the same way?

Managed to peer into an ICU wards from the local park yet? lol

Last edited:
just wondering what flu vaccine they are going to give people this year as it is normally last years strain, as it seemingly disappeared last winter

Ah, so given that you can only say 'probably', you then resort to outright lies in lieu of a reasoned argument...

Where have I said that I've 'decided that Covid isn't dangerous to anyone'?
Still waiting for the answer to that, IT Minion :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
just wondering what flu vaccine they are going to give people this year as it is normally last years strain, as it seemingly disappeared last winter

Usually it's several strains in one vaccine, they'll know what ones are emerging.

Usually it's several strains in one vaccine, they'll know what ones are emerging.
You mean like they know which 'variants' of the 'virus' are emerging/will emerge in time to whip up a new vaccine batch?

You mean like they know which 'variants' of the 'virus' are emerging/will emerge in time to whip up a new vaccine batch?

Exactly. These medical experts know what they're doing. It's not magic, or made up. Just involves understanding medicine and some hard work.

As you ask, I think it's a sad story.
Covid, like any other disease, can kill and this story is just the story of 2 people who happened to die.
There are double jabbed people who die every day, but their story is not worth for the Sun.
Any examples of double jabbed mother daughter deaths from Covid? After all most people are now vaccinated so it just be easier to find them. Or examples of healthy people in their 30s with both jabs dying from Covid, again, it should be easy to find them if you're right.

Also, my link was to the guardian, not the Sun.

Exactly. These medical experts know what they're doing. It's not magic, or made up. Just involves understanding medicine and some hard work.
It is going to be harder this year, because the flu is less transmissible than Covid it almost entirely disappeared during lockdown so there weren't many infections which means that guessing which strains are going to be prevalent is hard.

Even in normal years we haven't always been right and then the vaccines are less effective and more people die. Because even though it's 1/20th as dangerous as Covid, the flu still kills. :(

It is going to be harder this year, because the flu is less transmissible than Covid it almost entirely disappeared during lockdown so there weren't many infections which means that guessing which strains are going to be prevalent is hard.

Even in normal years we haven't always been right and then the vaccines are less effective and more people die. Because even though it's 1/20th as dangerous as Covid, the flu still kills. :(

Yep, but on the plus side, the most vulnerable are still being very careful, as they also know that even with a covid vaccine they are not immune - vaccinated people over 70 are still more likely to die of covid than unvaccinated 30 year olds.

The biggest concern is flu spreading through schools and then passing on to family at Christmas.

Why do you still put the word virus in inverted commas? And indeed the word variant.

Also, why do you make stuff up?

There, and many more times. You seem to believe that Covid is no more dangerous than the flu. Care to confirm or deny?
I have stated that I believe that the lethality of the 'virus' has been overstated...

But I see you have backtracked on that claim that "I've 'decided that Covid isn't dangerous to anyone"

Well done (y)

And further studies reveal...

"One in 40 people with coronavirus has symptoms lasting at least three months, Office for National Statistics figures suggest.
In April, an ONS report put the proportion at about one in every 10.
The latest, large and comprehensive analysis suggests long Covid may be less common than previously thought.
But the condition is not fully understood and still has no universally agreed definition, leading to different studies producing different figures."

But if true that was rather a lot of over claims that people were using as justification for untested medication being introduced and calls for it to become mandatory by stealth...

If the history of this 'virus' is ever allowed to be truthfully written it may make interesting reading ;)

I have stated that I believe that the lethality of the 'virus' has been overstated...

Yeah, you keep repeating that.
4.55 million deaths.
What part exactly is being overstated here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back