Anti-vaxxers don't want you to read this. **Links are required for all claims**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Show us the evidence for your belief.

What do you think is the reason for the huge number of excess deaths that have not been reported as Covid-related?

But, by remarkable coincidence, occurred while a pandemic of a potentially fatal disease was rampaging through the population?

funny how the indian state of utter pradesh with a population of 240 million seems to have basically eradicated covid with a vaccination rate of around 5% by using other cheap as chips treatment that big pharma are trying to stop

It isn't funny because it isn't true.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-56799303

"India is reeling under a severe second wave of Covid-19 and many states are struggling to cope with the rising numbers. Uttar Pradesh, India's most populous state, is among the worst affected in the country and its people are suffering even as authorities insist the situation is under control, reports the BBC's Geeta Pandey."

Sponsored Links

"India is reeling under a severe second wave of Covid-19 and many states are struggling to cope with the rising numbers. Uttar Pradesh, India's most populous state, is among the worst affected in the country and its people are suffering even as authorities insist the situation is under control, reports the BBC's Geeta Pandey."
the bbc telling the truth you seriously are gullible check the sources all coming from the actual state itself.

And at least check the dates on your links that is from april we are now half way through september

funny how the indian state of utter pradesh with a population of 240 million seems to have basically eradicated covid with a vaccination rate of around 5% by using other cheap as chips treatment that big pharma are trying to stop
See, the article says that 70,000,000 people have been vaccinated in Uttar Pradesh. Even assuming you're right on 240,000,000 that's 29%.

If you can't be trusted to count, what use are you?

Gassy telling the truth?

Surely nobody is gullible enough to believe that.

To be fair that's from April. It might support the article that Gassy posted about naturally acquired protection as everyone who lived through the first few waves will have caught Covid by now it was so rampant.

See, the article says that 70,000,000 people have been vaccinated in Uttar Pradesh. Even assuming you're right on 240,000,000 that's 29%.

If you can't be trusted to count, what use are you?
below taken from the article i quoted 5% from 24th aug .

Furthermore, just 4.5% of people in Uttar Pradesh are fully vaccinated, compared to 20% in Kerala. In this tiny state, already 70% of people 45 years and older and almost 56% of its population have had at least one shot.

It also undermines the idea that Gassy might be using true figures.

Ah, so given that you can only say 'probably', you then resort to outright lies in lieu of a reasoned argument...
Oddly I don't have a few thousand identical clones who've been infected with Covid. Without that anything without probably would be ridiculous.

below taken from the article i quoted 5% from 24th aug .

Furthermore, just 4.5% of people in Uttar Pradesh are fully vaccinated, compared to 20% in Kerala. In this tiny state, already 70% of people 45 years and older and almost 56% of its population have had at least one shot.
And the article you just quoted said that it's much higher now. Why go back a month when you have more recent figures?

Dexamethasone. Cheap as chips, available everywhere in bulk, proven to work and supported by the medical community.

Yes, it doesn't start with I, but you might be thinking of a brand name version.
dexamestasone and invermectin are not the same drug

dexamestasone and invermectin are not the same drug
You asked me to find a drug. I assumed that you meant a treatment that worked.

Guess which of those is cheaper and more widely available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back