antiquing skirting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wanted to replace the current 4" chamfered skirting that 's around the house with 6 " torus. BUT - the torus is thicker and wouldn't even fit behind some of the radiators let alone under some of the electric sockets and carpet strips. So what I think I need is some type of mounding that I can stick above the chamfered skirting and is of the same thickness. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo helen

dont think your clip on idea excists!!!!

is it going to look right with the skirting cut for for the bottom edge off the sockets!!!

if its the pipes getting in the way[closer to the wall than the thickness] you can cut the length exactly the same same as between the pipes[length off the radiator] champher the ends to fit behind the pipes with a bit of clearence so you can work it in do these bits first as you cant manoover with the bit either side off the pipe in place

good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back