Antivaxxers become sensible

Status
Not open for further replies.
A further thought:

I remember 1976 and what I was doing because it was the beautiful long Summer.

I don't remember hearing about the worst death toll since 1918. How did we manage without lockdowns?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, if you're so interested in the truth, answer it.

I don't actually understand what you are asking.

Assuming the figure of 119,728 deaths is correct, how does it compare to other years,

That figure is for deaths due to Covid19 and you want to know how it compares with other years? There were no deaths due to Covid19 in previous years?

I don't actually understand what you are asking.

That figure is for deaths due to Covid19 and you want to know how it compares with other years? There were no deaths due to Covid19 in previous years?

The overall death figure is a more telling statistic to show the effect of this disease, but it would have to be put into the context of the total population figure. You quote a figure of 607,922 as the number of overall deaths in 2020. So, what is 607,922 expressed as a percentage of the 2020 population of Britain? Answer that, then show the same figure for previous years.

No, you do it. You believe covid is a hoax, why are you bothered about death rates?

No, the burden of proof is on your side; you are the ones who have imposed this on us, you are the ones who have crashed the economy, eroded our freedoms, debased the currency, closed thousands of businesses, put nearly a million people out of work and transferred billions of our pounds to the legalised drug dealers that are the vaccine manufacturers.

No, the burden of proof is on your side;

Ok, I'll play along. Crude mortality rates which accounts for changes in population...

upload_2021-10-16_21-6-32.png

That's more like it. It doesn't look so dramatic now. Can you go back any further?

It wasn't you nosey it was Captain Nemesis. Sincerest apologies.

On the thread "Car break-ins" he was pointing out the trouble that alcohol causes in comparison to that of the illegal drugs, but he didn't put it in the context of the fact that billions of people drink alcohol every day, and therefore the amount of trouble caused is miniscule.

It might as well have been you though, as you loony lefties are all interchangeable! I see Captain N has done a bunk. I'll miss him.

Apparently

most schools in England have been targeted by anti vaccination campaigners

staff threatened with violence and protestors even invading school sites in some areas

a survey of heads has found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back