Any difference 151 Spider off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the web:
seen two different labels for 151 spider off

One red the other black, anyone know if the ingredients are the same ?

At the moment using the last of my red label 151 and this does work keep them away from my cameras!

Sponsored Links
Old "No More Spiders" says chestnut and clove(r) oil. New one says peppermint oil. I'm trialing the new one at the moment...

Old "No More Spiders" says chestnut and clove(r) oil. New one says peppermint oil. I'm trialing the new one at the moment...

My Red label says Peppermint !
Must sat it's done a good job, 4 cameras on soffit and has kept them clear of spiders for a week.

So is the Black label chestnut ? this is going cheaper on the web.

I used the "old" black lablel one on some mini-dome cameras on an undercroft carpark ceiling (with 24/7 lighting) and there were almost no spiders when I returned 6 months later to do the next service!

Sponsored Links
No More Spiders
I purchased 10 bottles from national discount store branch in my town.

These were the regular bottles, only they had black sprayers previous ones from web had white sprayers.

Can only say these are useless, on a numbers of evenings and 8 bottles use, I sprayer at 6PM by 11PM spiders were making their webs.
I have E-Mail !51 twice and had no reply.
Anybody else suffered with this or is there another product to use.

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back