Any Dulux Endurance alternatives?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've been looking for Dulux Endurance in chic shadow but it's always sold out at my local DIY store. Are there any other brands of paint that offer similar qualities (hard wearing, scrubbable, easy to clean). I want something a bit tougher than silk paint.

I know I can order it online off Homebase or something but it won't hurt to look at another brand.

Sponsored Links
Yes, anything that's a trade paint. Dulux Diamond Matt, or Diamond Eggshell are way better than any B&Q / Homebase crap paints. Thing is they are quite a bit more expensive. But with paint, you certainly get what you pay for.

Thanks, I'm on a budget so trying to find the right balance between quality and cost, and Endurance seemed to ticked the box. I only need one or two 2.5l cans now though trade paint might not break the bank.

1x 5L is quite a bit cheaper than 2x 2.5 in the trade centre I use.

When you compare the ease of applying it and the quality of finish, I think it pays for itself!

You won't get that exact colour, but they have the cards with 1000s to choose. Or you could buy the sample tin of what you liked, and get them to match it.

Sponsored Links
Ray, i've been looking into diamond matt and i'm tempted to take back some endurance i've bought yesterday for my hall/landing.

I've got another clanger going on but will post in the forum a new post for this.

Ray, i've been looking into diamond matt and i'm tempted to take back some endurance i've bought yesterday for my hall/landing.

I've got another clanger going on but will post in the forum a new post for this.

I've not used the Endurance version myself, but the Diamond Matt is certainly wipeable - good luck!

DULUX EASYCARE - this is supposed to be the replacement for endurance

I was in homebase looking for some extra endurance tin in Timeless and said to the bloke where was it...the response was they are changing endurance to a new range.

I've put endurance on my bedroom walls and tbh the finish is not bad, it cleans well and isn't too shiny, however i've decided to try trade diamond matt for hall/landing next as it took more coats then usual matt and dont fancy taking three coats for a hall/landing stairwell!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back