Any recommendations for an online oil seller?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, It looks like the company I buy Quantum oil from on ebay aren't around anymore. So if anyone knows of a genuine online retailer Id appreciate if they can tell me.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I managed to pursuade TPS to sell me a 20l cube of quantum platinum a while ago, they didn't want to but said I was building VW camper vans as a semi hobby, I believe they will sell to taxi drivers as well.

If it's VW PD stuff I picked up this stuff, which I believe is quite reasonable:

Screenshot_20220301-144137.png

Opie are very helpful, but not the cheapest. I normally just search online and see who is doing a special offer on something suitable. Recently bought 12 litres of Castrol Magnatec from Eurocarparts, who were having a sale.

Sponsored Links
Since I discovered 'Mannol' I have used nothing else. Very cheap with a good spec.

Peter

Since I discovered 'Mannol' I have used nothing else. Very cheap with a good spec.

Peter
I used to be an oil brand snob but a new local factors stocks Granville lubricants at very reasonable prices so I’m trying them out.
The Mannol stuff looks great value too, buy in bulk and change more regularly is my advice.
I’ve used this seller for Quantum without issue, it has gone up in price though lately so is not such great value.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153475064841?epid=11030695415&hash=item23bbd3a409:g:ElkAAOSwEr9eym9F

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Smith & Allan (UK blended)

Westway (UK blended)

Millers Oil (UK blended) Also have an excellent oil selector.

There's Granville and Aztec Oils too, Aztec being a toll blender.

I can also recommend the Mannol label by SGT. The oil is blended in Lithuania which SCT acquired and refurbed. They also sell oil under the Fanfaro and Pemco labels but all the oil is blended at the same plant.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Back