Any Saniflo experts on here?

This happened to my Koi pond, a new pump was £400, a bit of investigation and I replaced the capiator (£8). All working correctly.

Andy

Sponsored Links
New capacitor arrived today. Connected it up and dry tested it, assembled macerator and fitted it back into its built in cupboard, connected it to the spur, wet tested it and all good. Wife's out at the moment and won’t be back until 9:00 so I’m going to send a big boy down the pipe and give it a proper test after my tea. :mrgreen:

Many, many thanks to Just Pumps for the spot-on advice. (y)

Send a big boy down the pipe but you're only allowed 3 sheets of paper......

Sponsored Links
If you were ever a Boy Scout you will know the technique employed for wiping your bum after a schit, using only 1sq” of paper :sneaky:

Would that be the one where you fold it, tear a small half-circle, put your finger through hole, wipe, remove paper, use tear out to clean fingernail? :mrgreen:

so I’m going to send a big boy down the pipe and give it a proper test after my tea. :mrgreen:
is there any need FFS...how old are you?...and still needing to share your bowel habits.Freud would have a field day

This is a macerator thread, what did you expect to read about - kittens and flowers? I wanted to test a turd munching machine out - what better way than sending a great big turd into it? I think it says more about you than me with your need to comment pointlessly and pull me up like you're some kind of guardian of good taste. If you don't like it, just stay off this thread and STFU.

Last edited:
Speaking of the small square ( of paper ) I always used to carefully hold one corner of my sarni - then eat up to it and chuck the corner. That was before Comfort cabins and Hand wipes etc.;)

Speaking of the small square ( of paper ) I always used to carefully hold one corner of my sarni - then eat up to it and chuck the corner. That was before Comfort cabins and Hand wipes etc.;)
If I eat something during the day then it must come in a wrapper but then I`m doing 4 maybe 5 of the darn things a day. :cautious:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back