Any working going on?

Sponsored Links
I spoke to a few other plumbers today and none of them have any work to do or have anything booked in.

I know it's quite at the moment but where's all the work going? :rolleyes:

Andy

Maybe the work goes to plumbers that can spell? It might be quite quiet for you, due to the inability to spell?

Or maybe plumbing has become more efficient in recent years, so plumbers are not required anymore?

How rude...

I spoke to a few other plumbers today and none of them have any work to do or have anything booked in.

I know it's quite at the moment but where's all the work going? :rolleyes:

Andy

Maybe the work goes to plumbers that can spell? It might be quite quiet for you, due to the inability to spell?

Or maybe plumbing has become more efficient in recent years, so plumbers are not required anymore?

How rude...

How is that rude? It's fact.

Plumbers come onto this website, and are unable to spell, fact. There is a spellchecker available, they opt not to use it. Plumbing has become more efficient in recent years with the use of plastic pipes, and glue etc...

So How are my comments rude? If you give a quote to a customer, and you cannot spell, how do they perceive you? If you have to replace a plastic pipe joint, then how do you justify the cost of a ceramic pipe?

Not rude. Your prices are.

Sponsored Links
Its not just us that are quiet which makes me feel ever so slightly happier.....

Was speaking with some friends in the local the other night there PAYE and even there quiet.....

I will be optimistic and say things will get better! sooner rather than later I hope.......

Back