Any working going on?

who is that with only?

sounds brilliant

personally I was considering going back to the gigiloing but that sounds better

:)

Sponsored Links
I spoke to a few other plumbers today and none of them have any work to do or have anything booked in.

I know it's quite at the moment but where's all the work going? :rolleyes:

Andy

Maybe the work goes to plumbers that can spell? It might be quite quiet for you, due to the inability to spell?

Or maybe plumbing has become more efficient in recent years, so plumbers are not required anymore?

Sponsored Links
its definately gone quieter. The smaller jobs have mostly dried up. Still getting some install work, and couple of niche markets i deal with and a couple of good clients keeping me busy, but the one off private jobs are thinning out. Speaking to local PC manager and I'm one of only a few people in my town doing anything it would seem :confused:
I think it pays to have fingers in multiple pies

I spoke to a few other plumbers today and none of them have any work to do or have anything booked in.

Andy

Maybe the work goes to plumbers that can spell? It might be quite quiet for you, due to the inability to spell?

Or maybe plumbing has become more efficient in recent years, so plumbers are not required anymore?

Er, yes, very clever Mick. If criticizing someone's spelling, you need to be perfect yourself.

Your last word anymore doesn't actually exist. It's not correct. It's two seperate words - any more. :rolleyes:

Is poor spelling your excuse for being on the jam roll? :LOL:

If criticizing someone's spelling, you need to be perfect yourself.

:rolleyes:

Andy

Er, yes, very clever Mick. If criticizing someone's spelling, you need to be perfect yourself.

Your last word anymore doesn't actually exist. It's not correct. It's two seperate words - any more. :rolleyes:

Is poor spelling your excuse for being on the jam roll? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back