Anybody got an recommended landscaping suppliers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in Leeds and now the weather has kicked in I thought I'd get an early start on creating some garden beauty! Want to go all out with landscaping this year and really create a good masterpiece with my garden which isn't massive but big enough.

I've been to all your usual suspects: B&Q, Homebase, etc for inspiration and supplies. I want individual features not just that generic varnished wood which looks like its been used to frame PVC windows! Needless to say I was rather uninspired.

Does anyone know of anywhere locally (to me) that does some nice supplies for landscaping. Would be good if they had a display area, etc to demonstrate their products.

Please do let me know :)

Sponsored Links
To answer my own question, i've been recommended to try Farmac in Pudsey by a neighbour. They look to have a display area setup with a bunch of landscaping and fencing products on display. Their website is: http://www.farmac.co.uk

Will be paying them a visit at the weekend :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back