anybody know of this water valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there everybody im looking for some help from experienced plumbers out there i have seen in a showroom a water valve with one 15mm pipe entry and three exits for cold water flex hoses each with their own stop valve it was a chrome plated type and i asked if the shop sold it separetely and they refused so all i can say is that it says far on the top of the valves there was also a twin exit valve too for hot water i have searched internet looking for a manf called far but no luck so if anyone can help i would be very gratefull

Sponsored Links
what is the advantage of 1 mains inlet & 3 exits for flexis on a mixer tap.

ok get you now.
sounds a bit pointless taking feed to tap then three out , easyer to t of existing pipework for other feeds and to where you want them.

Sponsored Links
I know its Saturday night and I've had a few but....
i have seen in a showroom a water valve with one 15mm pipe entry and three exits for cold water flex hoses each with their own stop valve it was a chrome plated type and i asked if the shop sold it separately and they refused so all i can say is that it says far on the top of the valves there was also a twin exit valve too for hot water i have searched internet looking for a manf called far but no luck so if anyone can help i would be very gratefull
Why do you give a **** what its called?

Forgive my ignorance but.... What are you actually trying to ask? And I know its a stupid question but..... why didn't you ask the shop who the manufacturer was? I'm dumb I know but humour me....

What are the symptoms of the plumbing problem you want help in solving?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back