Anybody used the Home8 security system?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
Im considering purchasing the home8 security system which will include PIR sensors, door contacts and cctv cameras. I lile the fact that you can access the alarm and cctv from your smartphone.

Does anybody have any experiance with home8?

Thanks
Lee

Sponsored Links
Old wireless technology 433mhz for a start , read review on trustpilot, rubbish app, no/poor tech back up .... build looks poor......ect

Sponsored Links
Old wireless technology 433mhz for a start , read review on trustpilot, rubbish app, no/poor tech back up .... build looks poor......ect

433MHz wireless frequency doesn't make something old technology. What makes you think that?

Take that as a no then !
433 was available before 866 , so it's older tech
Don't see texecom , pyronix, scantronic , risco making 433 for the UK market
If you don't have any sensible input for "perky"don't bother

Nonsense. We've been transmitting at frequencies above 433MHz way before the advent of modern security systems. The chosen comms frequency is nothing to do with it being old or new technology. What's your reasoning for thinking higher frequency would mean the system is better?

I haven't heard any sensible input from you

Neither have I from you , all negative comments with no real help to anyone , as on other forum sections

So again...

433MHz wireless frequency doesn't make something old technology. What makes you think that? What's your reasoning for thinking higher frequency would mean the system is better?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back