Anyone able to recommend Erbauer power tools?...

appears they dont anymore, so probably an advertising gimmick. and i have just realised that this thread is so old my responses are a bit void.

apologies for getting anyones hopes up

Sponsored Links
There's an Erbauer 18v drill + impact driver on Screwfix. Anyone know whether these are any good or not? Doesn't seem to be a make that's widely available? Are there a good backup of spares or add-ons?
I joined this site just to reply to you. erbauer, in German means builder. The headquarters of the company are based in Yeovil, UK just near Cornwall. The older products they made were made in china but the new lithium ion tools are mad in the UK, Yeovil. I purchased the 18v impact driver and would most definitely recommend. They are an up and coming brand if you're a diy'er I would purchase these i do a lot of trade work and its never let me down it does better than my friends Bosch 18v.
thanks,
Luke.

Thread necro...

The Makita drills that I bought are both going strong after fifteen years'. The 3.0Ah LXT batteries are as good as new and the 10.8v batteries are just about okay, but perhaps holding less charge. I can buy replacement batteries from almost any decent tool shop. I couldn't have done that with Erbauer.

Since then I have bought more Makita tools and they're all really decent. Whereas older Makita tools were made in either Japan or the UK, new tools are made in China but they seem to be well made.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back