Anyone come across this paint brand before?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all relatively new here , came across a new exterior paint brand the other day just wondering if anyones had any experience with it before I splash out on it for my back walls.
https://emperorpaint.co.uk

Sponsored Links
I've not heard of it.

The about us section gives no clues either.

Says they have 35 years experience, that usually means they haven't been a business 35 years but the people working for them have been in the business that ammount of time.

Never heard of them, they do have a whopping 33 reviews on Trust Pilot they think is worth plastering on their homepage though, all from this year! With so many other big brands available I wouldn't touch this.

Hi all relatively new here , came across a new exterior paint brand the other day just wondering if anyones had any experience with it before I splash out on it for my back walls.
https://emperorpaint.co.uk

Looking at the two other posts that you have submitted since you joined this forum earlier this month, I am inclined to think that you are trying to promote a silicone based paint sold by a firm that is paying you to boost their Search Engine Optimisation rankings.

If I am wrong, I apologise.

If you are considering using the paint that you linked to, I would suggest that you consider the fact that once you use it you will be unable to change the colour. In time it will become grubby. Pressure washing may help, or it may wash sections off. Again you will left with a paint finish that will repel other paints.

As a matter of principle, I don't have a problem with people surreptitiously raising the profile of products, but not when they are potentially absolute rubbish (or rather something that is not fit for purpose).

Sponsored Links
hi opps
Sorry if it came across like that, no genuinely was just curious I've been looking into trade paint more as I want a lasting job not some naff stuff from Wilkinsons or somewhere like that. Wanted to fully assess my options and I'd seen that product come up on Facebook.
Not a big DIY man so didn't really know where to ask for advice but here looked the perfect place to ask if people had heard of it.
Ah ok thanks for the advice is there another paint in particular you'd suggest for exterior walls
Thanks

hi opps
Sorry if it came across like that, no genuinely was just curious I've been looking into trade paint more as I want a lasting job not some naff stuff from Wilkinsons or somewhere like that. Wanted to fully assess my options and I'd seen that product come up on Facebook.
Not a big DIY man so didn't really know where to ask for advice but here looked the perfect place to ask if people had heard of it.
Ah ok thanks for the advice is there another paint in particular you'd suggest for exterior walls
Thanks

Leyland paints aren't bad.

Toolstation have some

https://www.toolstation.com/leyland-trade-truguard-smooth-masonry-paint-5l/p76025

Just bear in mind the paint trade is rather distorted because the formulations available in the DIY chains are not the same as the versions in the trade painter and decorator shops. So when a pro decorator uses Dulux trade and says it's more expensive.....that's because it is.

I've found Johnstones and Leyland from toolfix / screwstation :ROFLMAO:.....not too bad

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back