anyone got work from "myhammer"?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i was looking at the myhammer site and was wondering if anyone can tell me what happens and if it's any good.

I am trying to start up on my own and i could use all the help i can get.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Looked a site about a year ago but I wasn't prepared to bid against silly low prices. Seem the people wanting work are looking for the cheapest option. I'm not into cheap quality goods and work.

My Hammer
Rubbish... spend your money elsewhere.. their search facility is rubbish ... then all you get is clients who want 10 grands worth of work done for 4 grand ... and then someone quotes that .

if youve got a screwfix account i think you are elligable for a premium listing with something similar to my hammer, but its free.

google trade uk you might find it there.

sorry im a bit vague, pm me if you get stuck

if youve got a screwfix account i think you are elligable for a premium listing with something similar to my hammer, but its free.

Its 'jobsorted.com'. Have just had my first call from it, you supply as much detail about yourself and whatever you offer (as much as you think the customer can take in....) and they can take their pick.

What worked for me (this is my first referral from it, after all) was City & Guilds qualifications.

DH

pleased it works, thanks for filling in the blanks for me :)

Sponsored Links
Back