Anyone had any experiance with fitting Eagle track?

Sponsored Links
looks ok to me, but remember the fittings and lamps are extra

Pictures%2FDSCN1671.JPG

Yes, we have actually bought two 1 metre tracks and the spots that go on them but we are not sure about something, when we rang the supplier and explained what we wanted to do we think they gave us the wrong info, I'll try to explain.

We have wires coming from the middle of the ceiling as normal to take a light fitting, we want to connect these two 1 metre tracks, We were told that the we needed a connector to do this (pictured above) but the connector supposed to fit on the one end.
The connection block for the wires is at the other end so is it ok to NOT use the connector piece and connect the two 1 meter tracks via BOTH connection block...is this safe and possible..?

If you want further explanations or photos then please ask as we want to get this right...

I hope you can understand my explanation...it's the best I can do..

Cheers
Sue & Ian

your picture is unavailable :cry: you appear to be saying can you put both tracks back to back and connect them together that is fine (assumig the tracks are both "connection ends") however do note my signature

Sponsored Links
Picture comes up ok on my side through the site,,,don't know how to send you the pic, having a go at fitting it today anyways.

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back