Anyone have plan for a large wooden planter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys , New member here. I would like to build a large planter (from decking boards),preferably 45 cm L x 45 Cm W and 60 Cm H size for a tree. Has anyone got a cutting list or a plan to help with this large planter please ?
Thanks for reading this thread.

Sponsored Links
Hi foxhole yes i am looking for a plan or cutting list to make large wooden planter. Most of the plan i saw on internet are for small/medium size planters. I am going to plant this red robin tree!
20170517_194607.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hi, I have sent you some pictures of a planter made with railway sleepers, the internal wall are lined with plastic. The bolts you see are going right through to hold it all together. You can make it higher if you line the internal side with 18mm ply. It might be overkill for a planter but it does look good and no-one can steel them. I also cut up a scaffold pole to keep them off the ground.

Feel free to post then on here.

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back