Anyone know how I can remove this toilet seat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Our main toilet is embedded to the unit and I can't get my hand down underneath the bolts to undo the seat?

I'm guessing it can be fixed/undone from the top somehow but I can't work out how to do it?

I wondered if there was a plastic flap covering screws or something but I don't want to push it too much in case I break something.

It says "Roca DAMA 082161" on the toilet seat.

Any help/guidance would be very much appreciated.

Here's some photos of it....

IMG_20201104_115955.jpg

IMG_20201104_120002.jpg

IMG_20201104_115946.jpg

Thank you for your help :)

Sponsored Links
Curious...do none of those flap type looking things pull down to reveal a fastening..Never seen one you cannot access from underneath or behind.That central part at the bottom definetly looks as if it might drop down to reveal something.Failing that Google or ring Roca.Or wait .......someone on here will know!

Sponsored Links
That's great. Thanks for the info. I've found that on Fixthebog now too. I'll be able to work it out from those photos.

Thanks again for all your help. :)

*EDIT* for anyone finding this thread with the same issue - I found a diagram showing how to remove the seat. Just lift it up vertically together and then give it a whack from the right hand side as shown here:
removal.jpg

Worked a treat :)

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back