Anyone know of an "on-site" manual?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know of any (either online as a pdf or a book to buy) manual kind of books which detail all those things which its good to know whilst on site (i'm thinking more industrial than whats covered in the onsite guide). With things like motor diagrams and drawings, etc etc....

Sponsored Links
Why not make your own, collect all the usful information you have into binder to keep in your van. add to it as you go along. Eventaully you'll not have to to refer anywhere else for information

I would make my own, but I need a source for all the information, unless I'm being lazy and perhaps I should just get onto google.! !

Sponsored Links
Google has millions of pages of the stuff. Why not make your own manual to suit your particular requirements ?

Do it well enough, and make it original enough (i.e. not plagiarised) and maybe you could sell it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back