Anyone recommend a tiler in Leeds?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Can anyone recommend a tiler in the leeds area? I have about 6 square metres to tile (60 x 30 porcelain tiles), shower area and around sink.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Go to your local tile shop and ask if they have any local tiler's business cards. They should only recommend good ones.

Thought I had found someone but it seems as though he doesn't want the job. Won't pick us his phoned (even though we'd arranged that I would call him back at a set time). I have left him another message, if he doesn't call he has lost the job. Only real tile shop local to me is Al Murad.

There must be someone on here who has had some tiling done who is local to Leeds!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Thought I had found someone but it seems as though he doesn't want the job. Won't pick us his phoned (even though we'd arranged that I would call him back at a set time). I have left him another message, if he doesn't call he has lost the job. Only real tile shop local to me is Al Murad.

There must be someone on here who has had some tiling done who is local to Leeds!!!!!

run away fast from al murad!!!!

by far the worst tile company in leicester is those shysters

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back