Anyone who can draw plans to building regs......

Oooh I see. Also just looked at the dates. Apologies.

Sponsored Links
SHAFTED????? JOKER!!!!!!

I'v had bigger things come up on with the house im doing up so hadto put the plans back a bit. I kept your email for when i needed them so i could contact you.

My gosh i quote for jobs everyday as a plumber but dont go crying if i dont hear back from someone as i know things happen. Work must be tight if your claiming thats a shafting. Grow up,

There you go DevilDamo, that's the courtesy I was talking about ;)

On a positive note, at least I've had a reply now.

i quote for jobs everyday as a plumber but dont go crying if i dont hear back from someone

The "slight" difference being... you asked for advice on a public/free forum, advice was given and you were going to...

You have a email so i can get a quote?

But then nothing happened. Not even a courteous email to say things are on hold until further notice.

Sponsored Links
i quote for jobs everyday as a plumber but dont go crying if i dont hear back from someone

The "slight" difference being... you asked for advice on a public/free forum, advice was given and you were going to...

You have a email so i can get a quote?

But then nothing happened. Not even a courteous email to say things are on hold until further notice.
So feckin what! Feck me you're as bad as peca27 and just as desperate for work by the sounds of it!

Trust freddymercurystwin to join in the bashing :rolleyes: For clarity here's an e-mail I got from wolves999wolves on the 5th July.........

hi mate,

Its wolves999wolves

As soon as i have pics and sizes i will send them over to you. Should get them latest this sat.

regards

I "ASKED" if any one wanted the work (not advice so get it right), Just like customers "ask" me to go quote jobs.

Maybe i could have sent a email to let him know, but to contradict your "short on work" statement i've had work coming out my ears so it, along with the build were the last thing on my mind.

What this has to do with you i dont know.SHI*t happens, the job got put back, i was busy, done. Go join a dating website and see if you can find him on there rather then bumming him on here.

Are you still going to let Peca quote you for the work, or are you going to let Damo give you a price? :LOL:

I think FMT has secretly PM'd a quote and just wants to diss peca and damo to get them out of the running.

I'm not sure how well a Devon limestone extension will fit in with the black country though :rolleyes: :LOL:

freddy, I'm in the real world. Just a bit of courtesy is all I expected, but I guess we're all wired a bit differently. I think the OP's posts since then actually tell me I wouldn't have exactly 'enjoyed' working with him, just as I'm sure he wouldn't use me. He can go elsewhere, good luck to him.

and freddy I'm sure you've got better things to do rather than bashing me on this thread? You really have got a problem with me havn't you? Judging by the number of posts you've had, you really must have alot of work on ;)

and freddy I'm sure you've got better things to do rather than bashing me on this thread? You really have got a problem with me havn't you? Judging by the number of posts you've had, you really must have alot of work on ;)
Ah that old chestnut! Thing is, I don't scramble over any poster who mentions they may have some work anywhere in the country so who's really desperate for work? Can't get away from the fact that you blew it, I've had a few posters message me for private advice or a quote or whatever, so you don't get a reply, so what, point is if you want to get work outa this site you don't pee on your own doorstep, you never know who's watching! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back