Anyone with Bupa?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you are then login to MyBupa (If you never created an account just register with your membership number and surname)

Once you are logged in scroll all the way to bottom of page and it's on the right and click on 'claim my £25 John Lewis Voucher' and that's it.(No catch)

Mine came through on Saturday :)

Sponsored Links
BUPA,, Hmmph. Last year my missus had selected an appointment with BUPA (through the NHS) My car was off the road at the time so we caught two buses to get to this wondrous private hospital. Booked in with the receptionist, sat down and waited,,,,,, and waited,,,,, and waited,,,,,,, Half an hour after her appointment time, I asked the receptionist how long the doc would be. Was told the doc was on his way....... An hour after her appointment time, I wandered up to the receptionist again, to ask when the doc was going to see the missus, only to be told that the doctor who was supposed to see her, wouldn't be in that evening. Apparently they'd been trying to contact him for the past hour and finally when they'd managed to speak to him, he'd gone out to dinner.:eek:
A week later the missus got a letter from BUPA offering an alternative appointment, as she'd not turned up for the fookin original. By Christ I wouldn't go private if they offered a thousand pound voucher for Fortnum and Masons.

After seeing the cost of BUPA it would be cheaper to turn my toes up! :eek:

I have private healthcare and cant knock it

Went to see doctor about my knee, got referred to a very good surgeon, he sent me for an MRI, week later said you want to come in for the op tomorrow :eek:

No thank, i'll have my annual holiday first :LOL:

Sponsored Links

Went to see doctor about my knee, got referred to a very good surgeon, he sent me for an MRI, week later said you want to come in for the op tomorrow :eek:

Sensible decision, might be your last hols! :LOL:

BTW, I used to be with BUPA for my private health care, but fortunately never came to use them in 15 years other than wisdom tooth extraction, under general anaesthetic , but twice I had to downgrade my options to keep it affordable, and finally I withdrew when I could no longer afford their extortionate increase in charges, each year, charges that went up far beyond the general inflation, so when I challenged them that the general inflation was only around 2% and how come my charges went up by 12%, they replied that theirs was based on medical inflation! WTF!

So at the time of signing on, you might feel it is affordable, and they might tell you that your premiums may go up each year due to inflation, but they don't tell you that it is not index linked inflation but their own medical inflation! keep away from Bupa if you want to live a long life!

If he hasn't done the op yet how do you know he's a very good surgeon? :LOL:

If he hasn't done the op yet how do you know he's a very good surgeon? :LOL:

Had the op last year, all went very well. Went in at 2pm, was home at 8pm

Sponsored Links
Back